Wangji nodded saying , "I'll go with you".

Wei ying smiled nodding .

Wangji and wei ying then went towards the place where Jiang family was sitting .

Wei ying and wangji greeted them. Fengmian gave a warm smile to Wei ying and asked about his and wangji's health.

Wei ying replied , "We are fine uncle . how are you?"

Fengmian said , "I'm perfectly fine".

Wei ying glanced at madam yu who was looking here and there ignoring Wei ying .

Wei ying sighed . Wangji started talking with fengmian.

Wei ying glanced at Jiang Cheng who seemed like he was looking for someone.

Wei ying went near Cheng and asked wrapping his Arm around Cheng , "Cheng cheng! Whom are you looking for?"

Cheng said trying to remove Wei ying's arm from his shoulders , "N....No one".

Wei ying gave a naughty smile asking , "Cheng cheng! You are blushing? Tell me who is it? I won't tell anyone".

Cheng said rolling his eyes , "you won't tell anyone ? Haha....what a joke. And...stop now...I don't want to tell you anything ".

Wei ying pouted saying , "Cheng Cheng ! You are so mean".

Cheng rolled his eyes saying , "Stop your drama and don't call me Cheng Cheng".

Wei ying said giggling , "I will call you Cheng Cheng until you tell me who is in your heart".

Cheng only glared at Wei ying .

Wei ying said holding his chin with his hand , "mm...if I'm correct....its xichen ge , right?"

Cheng shockingly looked at Wei ying .

Cheng covered Wei ying's mouth with his hand saying , "Shut up. Dont say nonsense".

Wei ying tried to remove Cheng's hand from his mouth but couldn't .

Cheng got frozen on his spot when he heard someone's voice .

Cheng looked at the person and blushed a little as it was none other than Xichen.

Cheng left wei ying's mouth and bowed to Xichen. Wei ying also bowed to Xichen.

Xichen nodded giving his signature warm smile . Cheng's heartbeat increased seeing such beautiful smile of Xichen.

Xichen started looking here and there awkwardly feeling Cheng's intense gaze on him .

Wei ying was looking at Cheng and Xichen from time to time .

They all came back to their senses when they heard wangji and yanli's voice .

Wei ying turned around and saw his shijie coming towards him with that peacock jin Zixuan . Wei ying and cheng gave annoying expressions seeing their peacock brother in law .

Wei ying went towards yanli and hugged her saying , "Shijie! Xian xian missed you".

Yanli said patting Wei ying's head lovingly , "Shijie missed Xian too. How are you?"

Wei ying said smiling , "I'm perfectly fine".

Cheng also met with his sister. Cheng glared at Jin Zixuan who just rolled his eyes.

Wei ying said , "Shijie ! Let's sit somewhere. I have a lot to talk to you".

Yanli agreed. Wei ying and yanli went away from there. Cheng also went away from there.