the next shot is of autumn entering and then ordering from a cafe. "let's do a....drip coffee please. carrot cake or rocky road?" she asks the cameraman. "i think we know the answer, i don't know why i asked that" she then said ordering the rocky road.

"the last time i came here was before outer banks. like before the first season, so this is quite exciting". the camera then shows autumn going to sit down. "i used to come in here all the time for breakfast. i'd read books, i'd read plays, i'd be submitting auditions. this cafe was like my home at one point" she exclaims laughing.

"i think i had just finished modern family at the time and i was like holy shit, like my schedule is free what do i do? all i had been doing over the years was modern family so i didn't really know how to do all the auditions and all that". "i quickly realised that i was not confident in myself at all, before sydney, my bestfriend was like "just submit some auditions, you're bound to get somewhere, you have experience and are well known" which i guess was correct to some degree". she says shrugging whilst drinking her coffee. "and then obviously i got the role for outer banks, and then normal people. now that was something...one of them is based in charleston and the other one all the way in ireland, but i'm glad i did them both because i met amazing people from both projects. friends for life...i even met my ex boyfriend from one of them". "so yeah it's been......quite a journey".

the camera then cuts to a horse stables. "when i was around 16 or 17 maybe, my parents told me to get job..and i was doing modern family at the time, but i wasn't filming all the time and i was kinda just being really fucking lazy". "i think they were expecting me to get a job at like H&M or something, but i went to a horse barn and ended up working there. the fact that i'm such an animal lover really just made me love it as well."

autumn is then shown brushing and feeding horses. "so every morning at like, i don't know, 6am or something i would drive here and mop the stalls, feed them, give them their supplements. i was earning 30 dollars...a day, and i was so proud of myself before i realised how much a tank of gas costs". "i love my job, i really do, but that job had some of the best memories. as you can see, i'm still coming here".

autumn then feeds a horse a carrot. "good job" she says to the horse. "so this is chaplin. we've decided that we vibe. right?" she asks the horse holding her hand out, before he starts licking it. "yeah we do. that's a yes". she then looks at the other horse next to chaplin. "i'm sorry. i'm so sorry" she says before walking over to chaplin. "i'm not choosing favourites, but i kind of am" she says laughing.

the camera then films autumn riding chaplin. an overplay of autumns voice is heard "when i'm riding i feel very centered, but also very alert, because i'm trying to figure out what the horse is telling me, what's around us or like if there's anything that might spook them". she's then seen brushing the horses again whilst talking. "just learning how to communicate with them. so if you stay calm, they'll stay calm. there's a reason people do horse therapy, it's because it's wonderful".

autumn is then seen walking in central park. "i think the thing i've learnt the most about my anxiety, and dealing with my emotions, and learning how to conquer the things like the..self sabotage, and the imposter syndrome- is just learning how to kinda give in..and let things happen. and if it doesn't go to plan that's okay- and uh...give yourself the permission to tell your anxiety to shut the fuck up" she says laughing at the last bit.

"you know it's funny, because i've been here so many times- i mean i grew up here, i experienced childhood here, and i think it just feels like this crazy full circle moment because i had no idea what was going to happen back then". "i think growing up has really been a lesson on how to learn to let go. i'm excited. i'm excited to see what happens". the camera then films her walking home.

liked by jacobelordi, drewstarkey and 2,994,103 others

autumnwesley head over to @vogue 's yourube channel to spend 24 hours with me🫶🫶

user1 OMG SHE MENTIONED PAUL TWICE???!

user2 her smiling whilst talking about paul🥲🥲🥲

user3 i'm obsessed with ur life

user4 all the obx cast living in her apartment is my roman empire

user5 she doesn't know how much she's saved me

user6 why did i start crying when she started talking about her anxiety

user7 i'm so glad she acknowledges that her and paul were together. yk like some celebs just ignore it??

user8 my fave video

user9 i love you

user10 i loooove how much she loves animals. it's so cute

load more comments

authors note💌
kind of a long one
please comment if ur enjoying this, i need motivation

.