Synopsis

The book contains:
Drugs
Alcohol
Abuse
18+ scenes
Swearing

~•~

Sophie Anderson, a 17 year old girl with blond long hair, pretty face, long nails, perfect posture and presence... and well... a DD cup. I would not mention it for sure if she didn't love her boobs. She always shows them in low cut tops or dresses because she thinks "what nature gave you, you must show".  Oh and she absolutely love beach. Surfing, yachts, get ski and all that was her jam. Believe me.

She knows Outer Banks like it's her own. Her story was being written here 17 years ago when her mother Melanie gave birth to her. Her dad (William) called her "princess" all the time so you know now from where she got her standards from. Sophie is a well behaved young woman but she for sure knows her value. She does not tolerate disrespects and if she must, she will fight for herself. But pretty ladies don't like to get their hands dirty, right? So yeah that  basically was her mindset.

Andersons and Camerons were always friends. Since she can remember she was best friends with Sarah. They were unstoppable. Then, they met Kiara who also became their friend really fast. A golden trio. That is how they were calling themselves. Well she didn't know only Sarah from the Camerons. There was also her older brother. She always had an eye on him. Young girls always have a thing for their best friend's brother right? But she never admitted it. She absolutely hated that guy. He was always so mean to her. Never knew his boundaries. But there was always something that attracted her to him. Some weird energy of that guy.

She had to move to New York when her dad got a job offer. Having to leave her best friends was the worst that happened to her. But New York turned out to not be that bad. But having to adjust to new environment was a nightmare. Finding new friends again and all that. You may think it's pretty easy but not for a shy girl like Sophie was back then. Some popular kids noticed her and wanted a new puppet. They invited her to all the parties and was telling her to play drinking games, kiss strangers. When they saw that she was a pretty crazy girl they for real wanted her to be their friend. She was living a pretty wild life back in New York. Sneaking out, drinking underage, doing risky stuff or kissing random people at the clubs. She and her older brother Jacob were quite an issue to her parents. They were enjoying the "loud life" a little too much.

Her clue moment was when she met Daniel. She was 15 years old, and just had dumped a toxic guy, what wasn't easy at all. Her best friend Ashley introduced her to a guy that just moved there. He was just like her from few years ago. Dan is a funny, smart and a good guy. And not to leave out a significant information about him - he was like... huge! I mean the height. But y'all know.. down there? Not bad himself. And yeah, he was really handsome of course.

Her story starts again on May, when she moves back to OBX. It was hard but she's been there before so nothing's really new. Well... maybe some things are new?