1. Miraculous

No one's p.o.v

-turtles at age eight-

"Do you believe in... magic?" Yoshi spoke out before lighting up a match, his four sons (adopted, but loved as his own) stand behind him. "I am Yoshi Hamato, the guardian of magical gems called; the Miraculous" he says as he lights some incense. Behind him is a box containing a lot of jewelry "hiding extraordinary powers. Over the centuries, the Miraculous have been granted to the greatest heroes; to protect the world from evil." The boys, hearing this, three of them got excited as one was concerned for himself... but for his younger brother as well.

Yoshi kept explaining with "among them, one is the most feared for it creates dark butterflies, capable of turning anyone with even a hint of anger... into a terrifying monster." He smiles though as he remembers of a tale he was told as he has protected the Miraculous. "To stop this evil, two rival heroes must rise" he says as he stirs around the aroma on the incense. It's almost as if the incense is causing them to see two figures; one human, the other a mutant. They circle the other a bit before hugging, they blink a bit and the vision left as quickly as it appeared.

Especially since Yoshi was still talking "united, these two Miraculous possess the ultimate power!" He says before kneeling down to his boys. He pokes the concerned one on his nose saying "one's even stronger than death. My question on this legend is... can such selfless hearts find their courage in time?" Then he stands up. Before another word could leave his mouth, the concerned son speaks up as he shakes his head. "Father, why must you tell us this?!.. we're in danger as long as we are within these walls- and look at Mikey!" He says scared.

Said brother just looks at him confused with an innocent look "he looks like he can barely handle himself when it comes to fighting." "Yes, Donatello; which is why I have signed you four up for ninjutsu training!.. with me." Donnie softly rolls his eyes as he says "we're not staying here as long as you have those jewels, father. Come on, Michelangelo... we're leaving" he says as he grabs his younger brother's hand. He looks back at his two older brothers and father as they start to pack up their things.

Then they called Saki, their technical uncle, who said he's always able help if he's ever needed - though he said that as he just wants to seem better. He and his brother Yoshi have had a bit of a falling out with eachother after the girl they loved passed on. What it really was, they both loved the same woman and she passed away from protecting them. She pushed them out of the way when a bus was coming, but she got hit and was in a coma for months on end. Just for them to say that there's no way she's waking up- anyway, he's just wanting Yoshi to be a sad... alone, man.

With that the two youngest siblings left what they knew as home and stayed with their uncle Saki and their half-sister Miwa. She goes by the name Karai now, she moved out since she blames Yoshi for what happened. If the two brothers weren't arguing as they were crossing the street- Shen wouldn't have needed to save them.

-seven years later, at a restaurant-

First day of school is already starting up as Mr Murakami is setting down a dish to his usual customers, but they see a girl walk downstairs. She goes through with a backpack in hand, trying to shove a binder in there as she's struggling a bit. "There she is!" He says as he opens up his arms with a happy smile "Louisa, your breakfast is getting cold, dear." The girl doesn't look up as she finally got the binder in saying "sorry, Uncle Murakami. I'm not hungry today.. gotta go!" She softly smiles to herself as she feels relieved the binder's in.

"That's alright, I'll grab some sausage patties for the road" Murakami says with a knowing smile as he starts to get a little baggie ready. Hearing those words Louisa's eyes widened "'the road'?!" She asks as she looks back at him. He faces her as he still sets some sausage patties into the bag "I'm so excited to take you to school!" Louisa shakes her head. Then remembers he can't see her, so she says "Uncle, this is not the day. I'm going there alone!.. you don't want them to make fun of me, do you??" She tried to avoid saying he'd embarrass her.

His smile dropped a little as he says "of course not, honey..." she smiles at this saying "thank you, Uncle Murakami." Louisa tried to walk away, but that's when he says "I'll just come get you after school, Little Louisa." Hearing that she froze before looking back slowly "I made beautiful sweets for all your friends. I didn't forget your absolute favorite - carrot cake!.. with candy carrots on top!" Murakami explains happily. Louisa nervously bit her lip as she seen them 'I'd be the laughing stock of the school.'

While Murakami stands there she says "U-Uncle, I've already told you... I have zero friends" the customer smiles at their interaction though. "Hey, Murakami; I think I smell something burning" she says as she motions her head to the kitchen. His body tensed as he adjusts his sunglasses saying "not the eggs!" With that he runs off. Louisa softly sighs saying "sorry about that, I know Murakami means well... I-I just-" "what's wrong, hon?" The man asks. Hearing that question Louisa answers with "I'm worried they'd make fun of me."

Finally she gets her backpack on as she says "I mean- just imagine what they could say" the customers chuckle a bit at her words. "I'd stop worrying about what others think, you look like you'd break guys' hearts!" The man jokes. The girl softly rolls her eyes before saying "just listen to your heart, sweetie... you'll do fine." Louisa softly smiles at this saying "thank you.. but it's pretty hard to make your dreams come true." The girl then responds with "you just have to believe in yourself" she smiles and nods once.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever