🍊🫐-1

June 5, 2006
10:00 am
Oranges pov:

A new neighbor moved in next door I saw her and mom talk.. I'm not that excited but their kid looks nice! He also looks very tall I wonder how he does it.. I looked out the window of my room opening the window to smell that fresh air of flowers and a tad bit of honey, it was hot today so I went into my closet to put on whatever I found first, so I could leave to do homework on the table, mom doesn't let me do homework by myself, since she doesn't want me cheating, but the only cheating she will see is her boyfriend being with another women. Ups forget I said that!!

"Breakfast is ready!" Mom said as I jumped though the creaky old wooden stairs maybe the house was pretty elegant, but it was pretty old at the same time. The wood was slightly burned out, making it a dark oak color. And the main colors were blue and white. Those are my favorite colors! Since it reminds me of the sea, my mother says I'm a sea "child" because I spent to much time admiring the ocean and gathering up seashells. when I get older I want to be as beautiful as the ocean. I stopped in front of the mirror in the middle of the stairs and look at my seashell necklace evident in my neck. I love getting compliments from my necklace! It feels so nice.

I went down and sat up in the chair, giving a little jump. As my mom served me some pancakes she asked me a question I've been wanting to answer for the past 6 months, "what do you want for your 10th birthday? You're growing up so fast" as she said that she pinches my cheeks with her rosy nails that hurt like crazy. "Mom stop!" I said trying to get her to stop. "Okay okay I'll stop" mom said putting her hands up. I giggled.

"well.. you know how I like flowers a lot and how I like movies a lot.. right??" I said trying to avoid eye contact, "right.. what about it?" Mom said putting some jelly in the containers, I wonder who is it for? Well anyways " I want a camera and some seeds" I say putting my dishes in the sink and waiting for her reaction, "oh, kay!!" She said, my eyes lit up with joy "really?" I jumped not giving her time to respond, hugging her waist. she just wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly " now that you're happy.. bring this to the neighbors as a welcoming gift, I will go there later to accompany you" mom said with a smirk knowing I can't say no now. I puffed out my cheeks as my mom chuckled and pat my head.

I sighed as I knocked on the door waiting for an answer when suddenly a beautiful tall woman opened the door. "Hello!! You must be shoyo? You're mom told me you will be coming with something for us, come in" I nodded my head as appreciation and stepped in the house. The floors were clean although the house was dusty but that's reasonable since they just moved.

"You can sit here in these sofas" the nice lady pointed "when will your mom be he-" she was interrupted by a knock coming from the door.

I saw as her eyes lit up and she went to open the door, everything else was a blur I was thinking about my homework when all of a sudden..

"Tobio!! Come here" the nice lady screamed, huh... tobio... tobio?? Nice name i thought when suddenly a tall blue haired boy appeared in my vision... his blue eyes standing out from everything else, his navy dark blue hair, his admiring tall stature, huh... he can definitely be a model. Can a boy be pretty?...

"You boys can go outside and play a little while" my mom said in sync with his mom, in less then one blink we were both shoved outside together.

"Hi, im shoyo hinata but you can call me shoyo!!" I say as I look up at him smiling .

I watched as blush quickly made its way to his soft cheeks. making all of his face features lit up, as I watched him stutter I grabbed his hand jumping of the porch with him, I pointed to the sunset as it became darker and more intense, looking back at him and throw in a cheeky smile. I've always loved watching the sunset, as the red and orange colors painted the yellow background, sometimes, purple was added. Making it more graceful with its exquisite presence.