Teaching a Bunch of Brats

Start from the beginning

Y/N :- "Key word being 'almost' meaning there are subject where each of them didn't pass,.... and for the subject they didn't get A+ on, they got a B-, C+, and some like your dear kawaii little sister got D+ on all of her subjects, only getting A+ on Mathematical Laws"

..... I quickly materialized the actually results of Class A-0, and start looking at...

[ Name/ML / BC / WLS / SOTR

Velzard/A+/D+/D+/D+

Luminous Valentine/B+/A+/C-/B-

Jahil/A/A+/B-/C+

Guran Dwargon/A+/A+/B+/D+

Sylvia El Ru/A/A+/C+/C-

Fenn/A/A/A/A (Best Grade)         ]

Veldanava :- "HOW did that MONKEY ASS TITAN GOT HIGHER GRADE than MY OWN SISTER!!!!?!!"

Y/N :- "...."
Wolfgang :- "...."
Wilhelm :- "....."

Did I went too out of pocket, with my statement.... hopefully I don't get cancelled, I actually didn't mean...that way

Veldanava :- "Umm.... okay then how about this.."

I quickly materialized an exact schedule that Y/N came up with in his thought with few differences-

[ Period 1:- Mathematical Laws

   Period 2:-Biological Creation

   Period 3:-World Language Studies

   Period 4:-Studies Of The Realm

   Period 5:-Free Time

   Period 6:-Training (Includes every form of training)

   Period 7:- Learning From Sacred Books

   Period 8:- Pranking and Harassing your Teacher, Teacher's Assistant, and Substitute                ]

Veldanava :- "Here you go, and I hope that it fits with your liking", as I said that Y/N start looking at the new schedule, nodding in acceptance until his nod turned into one of confusion.

Y/N :- "What's with last one...."

Veldanava :- "NOPE, CAN'T CHANGE THAT SEE YA" afterwards I escaped from what I could tell even without power, an awkward situation.

Y/N :- "YOU DAMNNN GOOFY ASS LIZARDDD!!!"

Can't let that slide, so I created a bunch of Star Busters in my hand, as I fired it at Y/N.

Y/N :- "AHHHHHH!!!!"

I don't even need to use my abilities to hear his screams from a far, dang sometimes I feel bad for him.... but you know if he just need to stop insulting me, and than I would also stop Star Busting him, KUAHAHAHAHA.

Other than that, the fact that I can't see his future with my current abilities as a Creator, only proves that he is gonna grow into something greater....

And based on the way he is acting now, something is telling me he is gonna grow up into something I could be proud of,

and would led this reality into something great, or.... worse, but for now he is my best employee, and my only.....

friend.

Oh I also heard a rumor where one of Y/N's subordinates I believe his name is Wilhelm, seems to have a connection with the daughter of the Twilight Valentine, Luminous Valentine.