007

Elodie's p.o.v
"What the hell Elodie?" Tara asks me with a look of disgust. "T I'm so sor- NO don't give me that bullshit!" She interrupts me. "Tara I didn't mean to- nothing even happened!" I said defensively all the while Jake just stands there. "AND YOU! How could you after you promised- you promised that... you promised me she didn't mean anything to you." She says with tears filling her eyes. "Tara I didn't mean to I was just drunk it meant nothing to me!" Jake says to Tara making me tear up. It meant nothing to him? I mean nothing to him? I look at Tara as she walks away without another word.

I turn to Jake. "What is wrong with me...?" I ask in a whispered tone. "There is nothing wrong with you Eli." Jake said sweetly almost making me forget about the fucked up shit I just did. I betrayed my best friend! I'm such an idiot!

Kian came up to me and offered to take me home. I of course said yes because I needed to get out of there. We walked outside and into his car. Once we got in he turned to me. "Do you wanna explain what just happened in there?" He asked. "No not really, maybe tomorrow." I said emotionless. As a reply he nodded his head at me.

When we got to my house I got out of the car and walked to the front door. Before I could open the door Zach opened it. "Hey you're home early!" He greets. "Yeah the party kinda sucked." I said. "Oh wanna talk about it?" He asked me kindly. "No I just wanna go to bed." I said truthfully. "Okay..." he responded.

I walked upstairs and changed out of my dress, took off my make up, and put my hair into a messy bun. I got in bed and quickly fell asleep with a lot on my mind.