Act one: Oxford

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"Too many joy rides in daddy's Jaguar,
Too many white lies and white lines.
Super rich kids with nothing but loose ends.
Super rich kids with nothing but fake friends."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

Oxford, the way Olympia Morrowe and her friends got to experience it, was something most Uni students could merely dream about.
More money at hand than they would ever spend in their lifetime, excessive parties and a booming hookup culture, because why would any of them really care about Uni when they got a family back home that had already guaranteed them lifelong wealth and no worries for their futures?
Weekly youthful escapades, wreaking havoc over the campus because if things got too out of hand, daddy could always buy the University a new library in their name.
It was a lifestyle only available to those few lucky enough, to be born into a family so decadently rich that living in a 100-room mansion was deemed normal and paying your five children's yearly thirty-thousand pounds University tuition went unnoticed in their budgetary accounting.
In other words, it was the filthy rich kids of filthy rich parents living their filthy rich lives to the fullest and Oxford being their playground of choice.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

————————————————————