Going back to 2009

En başından başla

"Well miss, you're lucky to not have any broken bones or fractures. In fact you're completely healthy. Although that may be the case you should take it easy for a few weeks. You'll be discharged tomorrow." He informed and pushed his glasses up.

"Thank you doctor. I'll make sure to be careful."

The Next Day, After School

I was stretching after getting changed into my old clothing. Thankfully I had Harlequin(Aka King from Seven Deadly Sins) help me repair them. The doors opened and I saw the chairman, Kirijo and Makoto walk in. "Yo!" I smile carefree at them. Kirijo seemed surprised at this but covered it up.

"You must be Mitsuki. I'm Mitsuru Kirijo. I heard from Yuki that you needed a place to stay. There is an available room at the dorm." She said and I bowed.

"Thank you Kirijo-senpai." I say and look at the older male.

"And I'm Shuji Ikutsuki. Ikutsuki, it's a hard name to pronounce. But regardless she's correct. And Yuki here said you were rather different." I glance at Makoto who shrugged a bit. I let out a small sigh before nodding.

"Mmh. I'm a shapeshifter. My powers messed up and sent me here." I explain.

"A shapeshifter? Sounds a bit farfetched. When we get to the dorms I'd like to personally see this." Kirijo commented and I nod again. "Also, you'll be starting at Gekkoukan tomorrow as a junior."

"I see. Very well then. Thank you." It sorta sucked having to go to a normal school but until I find out how to go back home I'd have to suck it up. Who knows, maybe I'm stuck here till I die. That was a depressing thought.

(Iwatodai Dorms, Lilith's POV)

When we arrived, it was in the evening. On the first floor was a guy with a hat, a girl with light brown hair, a male with whitish silver hair, and a girl with greenish blue hair stare at the three of us.

"Mitsuru, who's she?" The silver haired male asked.

"This is Lilith Mitsuki. She'll be staying with us. She may also have the potential, given her claims." Kirijo responded and I waved.

"Woah! A dark skinned beauty~! If ya need to learn the ropes I'd be happy to help!" I blushed a bit from this, playing with my hair.

"Yeesh already being a pervert Junpei!" The brown haired girl sneered, before facing me. "I'm Yukari Takeba. The idiot there is Junpei Iori." She introduced.

"Nice to meet you two. And you senpai?" I look at the last male.

"I'm Akihiko Sanada." I smile and on the inside I was super freaking the fuck out. I had a huge crush on him, and always romanced him in my female play through of the game. Mentally composing myself look at the last girl who gave me a timid smile.

"I-I'm Fuuka Yamagishi. A junior." She greeted and I nod.

"Its nice to meet everyone." The Chairman cleared his throat.

"Now that everyone's acquainted with one another, lets get to more about Miss Mitsuki." He turned to face me directly. "You claim you can shape shift. Can you demonstrate?" I nod smiling and think long and hard on who to turn into but ultimately settled for someone from Demon Slayer: The Hinokami Chronicles. In my mind I navigate through the characters before picking Nezuko.