SH, HP, KP & WP (HC)

Comenzar desde el principio

─ Leaving aside that you were usually the one in charge of finding all the rare medical things that Law asked for, Bepo ended up being your faithful collector companion.

─ When you two have a free day you always get lost on any island, although you love shiny things, you also chased little animals; frogs, lizards, butterflies... although all of these without catching them, just to observe them.

─ You have little competitions with Shachi and Penguin to see which one of the three gets the prettiest shell, Ikkaku is always the judge of the competitions, and she definitely has favoritims towards you so she lets you win most of the time.

─ You also help her in the kitchen, because despite the fact that most of the team is quite organized (Law's fault) they can always lose something or other inside the submarine.

─ You are a heart attack for Law when you mutter to yourself when you collect things, just adorable, although he will also tell you not to take so many things, you cannot fill the submarine with everything you collect.

═══════ KID PIRATES ═══════

─ Oh boy, Kid is so mad, he's been searching for a specific screw for weeks and it just doesn't seem to exist in the world, then one day he bumps into you, pushes you and knocks you down without giving a shit, but then...

─ His eyes widen when he sees that when you fall you drop a bunch of those fucking bolts to the ground, his eye twitches in irritation.

─ For once he decides not to explode against someone, because he uses the gears in his head, if you have so many of those it is because you got them from somewhere, and you will definitely take him there, right?

─ Well, after that he practically kidnapped you because you didn't go to any stores or street vendors, you were just digging in the dirt and you kept pulling out valuable things.

─ Killer just silently watches you as you get on the boat following a handful of coins heading towards the Victoria Punk in a painfully obvious way.

─ Apparently they just needed to keep showing you brilliant stuff for you to stay, they have a lot of that here! so you were good.

─ You have a collection of necklaces that you share with Wire, charms or piercings that match with Heat.

─ Killer scolds you from time to time because you bring a lot of unnecessary things, but he will let you have your little space for some things.

─ Kid sees you as a tracking dog, you once bit his ankles because despite not denying that you were an excellent tracker, you had more honor than being called simply 'dog'.

─ The others also discovered that it was better not to touch your valuables because you would have no problem throwing fists (or bites) to defend your precious things.

═════ WHITEBEARD PIRATES ═════

─ One day you just fell out of the sky straight into their ship.

─ You were just chasing a bird with a very shiny ring and when you caught it you were just on top of a blond guy because you jumped without looking that there was a huge cliff below you.

─ So then they simply adopted you as someone else in the family because they forced you to stay there while you had a broken leg, yeah, that fall didn't leave you completely unharmed.

─ You have a room especially for your collections of shiny things to which everyone is prohibited except Whitebeard.

─ The first time you jumped overboard because you saw something of interest to you, everyone got scared, Ace jumped to rescue you and you ended up pulling him out of the sea.

─ You distribute some of your jewelry to the entire crew because you can't keep so many things and you prefer not to throw them away, everyone loves receiving your little gifts.

─ Ace steals your food while distracted you by anything shiny, luckily Thatch beats him up so he doesn't or he'll serve you more food again.

─ Izo considers you the ship's tracker and constantly asks you for help to look for his lost needles, he also teaches you some things about sewing that he knows but you just get distracted fiddling with the thimbles.

─ Once you got lost following a trail of coins when you were going to buy with Marco, if you weren't an adult able to defend yourself he would have had a heart attack (he was still worried for the rest of the day).

─ The vast majority are grateful that you decide to clean their weapons, if only because in your mind more brightness means more strength, Vista won't let you do all the work yourself anyway.

─ You don't usually spend a lot of time away from the main ship because you don't have any small fleet to your name, but despite not being officially a commander, everyone respects you as such, or at least your precious items because you wouldn't hesitate to leave without an arm to some thief

─ Once they saw you cut off a guy's finger because he tried to take off a gold earring, it's the main reason why they prefer not to get into your stuff.