Na'taya was finally able to catch her breath, tears mixed with rain failing down her face.

"No. No, I'm okay," Lo'ak replied.

Na'taya let go of Lo'ak's hand and ran into her father. "Daddy!" She sobbed.

"No, hey, It's okay, baby. You're okay." He hugged his daughter, kissing her forehead. He glanced to the side, before pulling in a frighted Tuk, kissing her on the forehead as well. He hugged both girls tightly, whispering reassuring words.

To the side, the helicopters were escaping one by one. Jake let out a breath he wasn't aware he was holding. "Okay, we're clear." He said reassuringly.

Neytiri and Kiri appeared, and the family was finally able to reunite with one another.

"Mama!" Na'taya cried, running into her mother's open arms. Her mother wrapped her arms around her tightly.

"Na'taya," She let out breath of relief. "Oh, thank you, Great Mother. Thank you," Neytiri cried. "Thank you."

"Mama," Na'taya hiccuped, "I missed you. I was scared."

"I know, I know. You were so brave. So brave." She brought her hand onto the back of Na'taya's head, bringing her in even closer.

Tuk joined the two shortly after, leaving her father to come to her mother's embrace.

"Mom!" Tuk broke down. She hid her head into her mother's shoulder, trying to relex her beating heart.

From her mother's embrace, Na'taya noticed a face she hadn't seen in a while. She felt as tears, again, began to form — only the difference was that these were from happiness.

"Neteyam," She whispered, just loud enough for her brother to hear over the rain.

Na'taya left her mother's warm, comforting arms in a heart beat and ran straight for her brother.

Neteyam swiftly bent down and opened his arms just in time to catch Na'taya.

"Hey, Kiddo," Neteyam smiled.

"'Teyam! I missed you," Na'taya wrapped her arms tightly around Neteyam's neck.

Neteyam moved his arms around Na'taya before standing up with her in his arms.

"You did?" He questioned teasingly, tilting his head. "How much?"

In Neteyam's arms, Na'taya stretched her little arms out as far as possible, wincing in pain for a brief moment because of her arm, before a smile returned back to her face.

"This much!" She exclaimed.

Neteyam laughed happily, failing to notice the sudden pain that came across Na'taya's face.

Jake, who had been watching the interaction out of the corner of his eye, paused.

Jake narrowed his eyes at his youngest daughter, examining the scene.

Lo'ak and Kiri, who were standing right next to him, noticed his look.

"What is wrong?" Kiri asked, worry evident in her voice.

Jake moved his gaze, wrapping his arm around his eldest daughter and kissing her forehead before walking towards Neteyam and Na'taya.

"Na'taya," he called out. She turned her head in her brother's hold with a soft, "Hm?"

The concern in his voice caught the attention of Neytiri, who instantly stood up from her crouch with Tuk's hand firmly kept in her own.

"Let me see your arm, please." It wasn't a question. Yet his voice remained soft as he reached out to grab his daughter's arm.

Na'taya learned her head against her brother's chest as she allowed her father to lightly grab her arm, inspecting it. Neytiri stood beside Jake and let out a gasp, covering her mouth with her free hand.

Jake bit his lip to hide his anger, he sighed worriedly. "Why did you not say anything earlier?"

Na'taya, now feeling everybody's eyes on her, grew embarrassed. She turned her head the opposite way of her family and mumbled, "I'm sorry."

"Do not apologize, Na'taya." Neytiri spoke softly, her motherly tone casting a warmth around the group. She gently lifted Na'taya out of Neteyam's grasp and into her own. She snuggled closely to her daughter. "When we get back, we will heal your arm."

Na'taya sniffled, "Thank you, Mama."

Not wanting to interrupt, Jake quietly asked his children for an explanation.

"It was awful," Lo'ak began, "The Avatar holding her apparently didn't like how much she was moving and, well, yanked on her arm."

Jake's tail swatted and he clenched his teeth.

He exhaled.

"The important thing is that you are all alright, and that Na'taya's arm can be healed."

Kiri found her voice, "Except," She paused, collecting herself, "Except they took Spider." She glanced up at her dad, tears forming in her eyes.

Her best friend.

Gone.

Jake brought Kiri into a tight hug, rubbing her back as he whispered encouragingly, "Okay. It's alright, baby girl. He's a tough kid, you know this. He'll be alright."

Seemingly, those words only made Kiri more heartbroken, as she sobbed into her father's shoulder.

"All right? Shh," Jake looked into the distance. "He's going to be okay."

He paused.

"We're all going to be okay, I promise."