𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒

Börja om från början

Moon hid her face on katherine's shoulder. A piano beat started and there was mariah carey on stage. Moon clapped first. Everybody started clapping. Pictures of michael on the big white board behind mariah started appearing and changing to other photos. Mariah smiled at the crowd and began singing:

You and I must make a pact
We must bring salvation back
Where there is love, I'll be there (I'll be there)

I'll reach out my hand to you
I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I'll be there (I'll be there)

I'll be there to comfort you
Build my world of dreams around you
I'm so glad that I found you

I'll be there with a love so strong
I'll be your strength
You know I'll keep holdin' on

Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness, well it's all I'm after
Just call my name, and I'll be there (I'll be there)

I'll be there to protect you (yeah baby)
With an unselfish love that respects you
Just call my name, and I'll be there (I'll be there)

I'll be there to comfort you
Build my world of dreams around you
You know I'm so glad that I found you baby (so glad baby)

I'll be there with a love so strong
I'll be your strength, (Be your strength)
You know I'll keep holdin' on

If you should ever find someone new
I know she better be good to you
'Cause if she doesn't
Then I'll be there (I'll be there)

Don't you know baby, yeah I'll be there
I'll be there

Just call my name, and I'll be there
Yeah, I'll be there baby
You know I'll be there
Just call my name and I'll be there
Just look over your shoulder!
Just call my name and I'll be there

Moon watched as photos of her and her father started appearing. She smiled in sadness. Elizabeth Taylor held moon's hand. "He loved you very much baby. He'll always be by your side", said elizabeth. Moon nodded and hugged elizabeth.

More of michael's friends got on stage and sang. Brooke shields came on stage. "Michael", said brooke, her voice sounding shaky, "was one of a kind, I um, I'm thinking back to when- uh we met and many times that we spent together, and whenever we were out together there would be a picture taken, there would be a caption of some kind and the caption usually said something like an odd couple, or an ugly pair. But to us, it was the most natural and easiest of friendships. I was thirteen when we met and from that day on, our friendship grew. Michael always knew that he could count on me and support him or be his date, and we would have have fun no matter where we were. We had a bond, and maybe it was because, we both understood what it was like to be in the spotlight at a very young age, I used to, tease him and I'd say, you know I started when I was 11 months old, you're a slacker", said brooke. Everybody laughed.

"You were what? Five? Both of us needed to be adults very early, but when we were together, we were two little kids having fun. We never collaborated together, we never performed together, or danced on the same stage. Although he did try in vain, one night to uh unsuccessfully teach me the moonwalk and he just basically shook his head and crossed his arms at my attempt. We never filmed a video, or recorded a song, but what we did do was laugh. It was always a competition, to see who could make the other one laugh more or be sillier. Michael loved to laugh, his heart would just burst out of him when he was laughing. He adored it when I did silly immitations or told him stories about my life. Today, although our hearts are aching, we need to look up", said brooke through tears and pointing up. "Where he is undoubtedly purched in a cresent moon, and we need to smile", said brooke. Everybody cheered and clapped.

More speeches came and went. "Come on its our turn", said latoya. "No. I can't do this", said moon. Paris and prince stood up. Jermaine, Jackie, and tito knelt to moon. Moon started crying and shook her head. "Come on", said Jermaine gently and helped her up. Moon held his hand. All of the Jackson family made their way to the stage. Everyone cheered and clapped.

Jermaine fixed the mic. "I would like to thank everyone coming out, as you know uh I'm lost for words, I had his back, we thank you we thank you very much", said Jermaine. Everybody cheered and clapped. Marlon walked up the mic, "I heard"- he was crying. Moon stood next to him and comforted him. Tito put his hands on his shoulders. "I stand here trying to find words of comfort trying to understand why the lord has taken our brother, to return home to such a short visit here on earth. Michael, when you left us, a part of me went with you, and a part of you would live forever in me but also a part of you would live forever in all of us. Michael, I would treasure the good times, the fun we had, singing, dancing, laughing, I could remember when we used to come home from school, and we would grab a quick bite to eat and we tried to wash the three steweges, mother would come and say it's time to go to the recording studio, being judged, redecured, how much pain one can take, maybe michael one day they'll leave you alone", said marlon. Everyone cheered and clapped. "I love you michael and I'll miss you", said marlon through tears. Katherine put her arm around his son and kissed his cheek. The entire Jackson family all hugged in a group. Everyone still clapping. A few people started shouting paris' name. Paris walked to the mic. Moon stood behind her. Janet fixed the mic and put it to paris' height.

"I love you paris!", exclaimed a man. "I...just wanted to say", said paris. Tito and janet fixed the mic again. "Speak up sweetheart, speak up", said Janet. "Ever since I was born....daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine", said paris while looking down. She sniffed. Katherine held the mic. "And I just wanted to say I love him...so much", said paris and turned around to hug Janet. She cried loudly. Moon rubbed her back.

Michael's brothers walked towards michael's casket. Man in the mirror by michael started playing and michael's brothers drag the casket with them. "I love you michael!", shouted a woman. "Thank you for being my friend!", shouted a man.