Chapter 2 - Highway to hell

Start from the beginning

"And why do you want to do this?" I asked.

"Simple. We want-" Justin jerked him with his elbow in his rib.

"Ouchh!" He complained.

I gulped. The car jerked forward, making me slam into the front seat. I rubbed my forehead. I heard the car door being opened. Justin tugged my hand. I didn't move.

"Come on!" He yelled in anger. I moved to the door, looking down. The floor was wet and full of mud. I shook my head.

"No, no. I'm going to ruin my dress! Just move the car more forward or something!" I begged.

"No can do missy." Justin smirked. He slipped his hands swiftly under my legs and carried me, the bridal way.

"Haha, very funny," I said scarcastidly. He walked carrying me until there was dry land. I was waiting for him to put me down.

"You can put me down now. I can walk," but he didn't answer. Idiot. I took a glance at the house. It was HUGE.

It was a mansion! All in a creamy white colour, with grand windows and doors, with dark tall trees surrounding it. He carried me up the stairs and up to the front porch. He still didn't let me go. I rested my head into his neck. I was very tired. He opened the door and carried me inside, towards my doom...

We were in a living room. A huge living room. There was a fireplace, couch, T.V, open bar kitchen. Everything! Maybe it wont be so bad afterall! But then he turned to his left, in a corridor. At the end of the corridor there were stairs going down. He walked down those stairs. In america do they call it a basement or a cellar or something? I had no idea. It was quite a big room, but no sunlight creeped in here. There were lights though. There were a few girls lying on the couch. There was one small T.V. And a few magazines beside it. This is hell. There was a door, and Justin walked through it. Another corridor. He passed a few rooms. I peeked in and saw that they were bedrooms. But why are there girls on the floor then? The end of the corridor was coming up, and there was a room there too. He carried me into it. It was nothing wow. Just a simple room. The walls had a few holes in them, and there was a bed. Great. A bed. He laid me down. He uncuffed me but then quickly cuffed me to the bed.

"What?!" I was really mad now... "Can't you lock the door or something?"

"Nope," he said slumping onto the bed. "Oh, and heres your clothes." He said throwing them to me. How did he get my clothes? "I got your clothes from the chair." He answered my unsaid question. Wait, how did he do that?

"Well?" I asked. He looked at me with a blank expression. "How am I supposed to change with a hand cuff?"

"Oh, sorry," he mumbled. He walked over to the door and locked it. And came back to me. He uncuffed me. I moved my wrists in circular motions and they were clicking by their stiffness. Justin shivered.

"Don't do that. It freaks me out," he said. Good, something he was freaked out about. I waited for him to leave the room.

"You can leave now," I said, pointing to the door. He grinned.

"I didn't say anything about leaving." What was I supposed to change in front of him? Sicko. I reached to the back of my now wrinkled white wedding dress. And pulled down the zipper, but it got stuck in the middle. I tried to pull down but it wouldnt budge.

"Here let me help you," I heard Justin say. His cold hands touched my back, sending chills down my spine. He pulled the zipper down with no difficulty. My dress sprang down to the floor. I was left in my bra and undies. I reached my hand over to grab my clothes. Justin grabbed my forearm and pushed my body to the wall, gently pushing his body to mine. I shivered. He was cold. I looked away. He stared into my neck. He held out his teeth, exposing their sharpness. I shuddered. He touched them with my neck, but nothing else. He pulled it away and then kissed my neck. Up and down my jawline. Following up to my mouth. His cold, rock solid lips pressed against mine. He pushed in his tongue, touching mine. Once again, his tongue was icy cold. I pulled away, catching my breath. I went to my bed and started putting my clothes on. He was staring at me. I turned face to face to him.

"What?" I asked cluelessly. His eyes turned back to brown. Weird contacts. I lay on the bed, just looking at the ceiling. I knew he was still staring at me. He walked to the bed, and leaned over. He took a breath in. What was he doing? He jumped on top of me. Leaning in again. I looked away, away from his eyes, away from everything. His frostly cold breath came to my neck. I felt his teeth, and his tongue. But then moved over to my right shoulder. He growled, and thats when I felt it.

A shot of pain shot through me. I felt his teeth slice into my shoulder.

I screamed in pain. My eyes widened, nearly coming out of their sockets! I yelped for help. He pulled away. Justin licked his lips in pleasure and got off me. The pain still lingered in me. I looked at my shoulder. Blood was smeared all over it...and it had the deep bite marks. I rolled over, falling to the floor. I crouched into a circle position, craddling myself. I put my hand to my painful shoulder wimpering at the touch of it. I felt his cold hand on my back.

That wasn't my blood was it? I mean... Why did he want my blood?...

"W-w-what are yo-ou-u?" I tried to say through the sobs. He flashed a smile and chuckled.

"Isn't it obvious?" He carried on laughing.

Suddenly his face went serious.

"I'm a vampire girly," he simply said.

I screamed.