Chapter 2 - Highway to hell

I was shoved violently into the back seat of a car. My head jerked against the car door. Jeez... That hurts!

And my dress was going to ruined! My hands were tied incredibly tightly together, it hurt just to move an inch. I took the whole back seat as my dress was really long and puffy. Well the bright side was... I wasn't going to marry Lance? That's good right?

Wrong! Hello Bella! YOU'RE BEING KIDNAPPED! Or murdered... Some one sat beside me. He placed me upwards, so I sat upright. He untied my hands but handcuffed my left wrist to his right.

"What the hell?" I complained. I looked over to the guy next to me. It was Justin. He smirked.

"Just in case." He replied. Another guy sat next to me. He was big, bold and redheaded. Haha, a redhead! But strangely, he was slightly attractive.

He gazed at me and raised his eyebrows seductively. "Hey, I'm Brad." He whispered huskily, holding out his hand. He was waiting for me to shake it, but I didn't. Haha, he got owned!

He was taken back and said ,"Fine, fine," and groaned.

"Where are you taking me?" I questioned. Everyone looked at me but nobody answered... Waiting for an answer I impaitently moaned.

"You sound so english." Justin said, looking over to me. He didn't even answer my question!

"Er, maybe cause I'm the princess of England? Or am I the Princess of France? Is that why I talk so english?" I said stating the obvious. He rolled his eyes in annoyance, at my sarcasm.

"Americans," I muttered under my breath. I sat in silence. I looked at the two men in front of me. The man who was driving had Justin Bieber hair, the exact same colour. He had brown eyes too. The next man beside had spiky hair, but his hair was blue! I'm in a car with mad people... But I was so calm. If anybody had been kidnapped they would scream their heads off, but I was kind of happy I was being kidnapped. No - sorry wrong thing to say! But it was kind of true, I didn't have to marry Lance now!

I don't even love France. That's why I'm so happy! I don't need to marry him! But I wasn't really worried about me being kidnapped. I mean... If the kidnappers were mean or abusive, they would have tried something already... Right? ... Or am I terribly wrong?

We sat there for hours, in blind silence. (see what i did there ^^ )

"So how come you're not scared or anything?" Justin asked curiously staring at me. His glare made me uncomfortable, so I looked away.

"I... I just..." I didn't know what to say. I looked around the car cluelessly.

"You what? It's your wedding day! Aren't you mad?!" I didn't answer. "Princess!" he sang. I hated when people called me that.

"Bella! The names Bella!" I yelled.

"Okay, Bella. Answer!" Justin demanded impaitently.

"Just Chill Justin!" Brad defended me. I gave a small smile to him. "Leave her alone. This is business, not talk to the Princesses all day." PrincessES? There were more princesses?!

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, crap. I've exposed the plan..." Justin said looking away. His eyes turned bright red. What? He has contacts surely. "Well. We have been kidnapping Princesses from all over the world." He said simply. What?

"But how?" I asked in rage. They not only have me... They have other Princesses too?

"Well, Frank here," his eyes pointed to the guy with blue spiky hair. Frank looked back and waved. I certainly didn't wave back. "Frank knows everything! Hes a genius! And you know the Princess Protection Progamme? Frank hacked into it! So we know where every single princess is." He smirked at me.