𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚎𝚗𝚊

Sienna writes to Daemon to inform him of what has transpired. She ends the letter with the line, 'I hope you will be able to attend.' The same line that Daemon had used to inform her of his marriage to Lady Rhea Royce.

Reading the letter, Daemon feels something unfamiliar. It strongly resembles what he had felt when Sienna had recounted the countless nights but it is stronger than that. Reading the last line, Daemon understands what Sienna had felt when he had wrote the same line to her.

Understanding the meaning of the last line, Daemon restrains himself and focuses on the fighting at the Stepstones. He will not be attending, only sending the gift to Sienna.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"I had expected him to arrive." Rhaenyra tells Sienna as she prepares for her wedding.

"I forbade him to come." Sienna informs Rhaenyra calmly. "He will be sending his gift only."

"What did you write?"

"What he had written when he married." Sienna turns to look at Rhaenyra. "He deserves it."

"Why do it?"

"He needs to learn I am not dependent on him."

Rhaenyra scoffs. Before she can reply, the door opens to reveal Alicent. Rhaenyra's face becomes stone on seeing Alicent. "I need to check on my father." Saying that, Rhaenyra walks out shouldering Alicent on purpose.

"She is still cold to me." Alicent observes.

"Give her time." Sienna tells Alicent. She looks closely at Alicent's face and observes tear tracks. "Is everything alright?"

"No." Alicent presses a hand to her mouth to stifle her sobs.

"Leave." Sienna orders her maidservants. "You can prepare me later." Bowing the maidservants leave. Sienna gets up and sits Alicent down beside her. "Tell me."

"He forced me, Sienna. I told him to stop but he didn't." Alicent sobs. Sienna is confused. She does not understand who could have possibly forced Alicent. "I told him to stop but he did not. If I tell my father, he will disown me. I have no one except you, Sienna."

"Who forced you?" Sienna asks in her most soothing voice.

"Viserys."

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Sienna marries Viserys but cannot stop resenting him for what he did. Viserys makes no excuses on his behavior even when Sienna confronts him. Instead Viserys keeps sleeping with Alicent even though she does not want to. Soon Alicent finds herself with child.

To save her, Sienna announces that she is with child and the entire realm waits to see if the child born will be a boy. But still whispers begin.

When Alicent is with child for four moons, Sienna has them moved to Dragonstone. And thus the whispers intensify. But Sienna does not pay attention to them. She is certain the child will look like a Targaryen.

When news of Sienna going to Dragonstone reaches Daemon, he cannot help himself but go to Dragonstone himself.

Sienna is having breakfast with Alicent when a guard enters. "Prince Daemon has requested an audience with you, your Grace."