Pandemic Love 2020 - Volume 1

Aika Chelia Eurydice is just a happy-go-lucky girl who loves to study and comes from a simple family. She studies at La Salle Academy, and hindi niya inaakala na i-aaccept siya ng favorite writer niya sa Facebook at Wattpad. It all started with a friend request and a simple hi! This time, babae ang nag first move, kaya nag start ang friendship at soon their relationship. And KIB, a famous writer with a lot of fangirls, supports him. Out of all the girls, he accepted Aika Chelia's friend request.

It's a LDR, or long-distance relationship. KIB from Luzon, and Aika Chelia Eurydice from Mindanao. Authors note: This is the 2024 Wattpad version of Love at the Right Time. The narration, descriptions, and lines have been edited and improved for better reading (and re-reading experience). The contents are different from the future publication of Pandemic Love 2020, Volume 1.

Genre: Romance and comedy.

Disclaimer:

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, and incidents are products of the author's mind and imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Pandemic Love 2020जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें