RULES

💀 IF YOU ARE NOT COMMITED AND CANNOT STAND BLUNT CRITICISM, STAY AWAY.

💀 IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO DO THE WORK, STAY AWAY.

---

NOTE:

💀 No bullying or harassment. You will be removed!

💀 No racism, homophobia or any form of bigotry. You will be removed!

💀 LGBT+ stories are welcome and if you have a problem with that, leave the club. Do not dm me saying you can't read your partner's story because someone is queer. I will remove you!

💀 If you are reported twice for leaving half hearted comments, you will be removed.

💀 English and original stories only with at least three chapters up.

💀 No fanfictions allowed. No poetry, or one-shot or anything of the sort.

---

💀 This bookclub works in Pairs. Updates are made every Monday.

💀 Pairings are random. You will have to read a diverse genre.

💀 You are to read THREE chapters of your partner's book and leave no less than FOUR comments per chapter. THREE inline comments and ONE general comment no less than THREE sentences long.

💀 As for the inline comments, emojis don't count. For the general comment, I don't want to see halfhearted comments like 'amazing. Loved it, Cant wait to read more'. State why you loved it, state what needs construction, make comments relevant to the chapter. 

💀New members will be given a trial pair to make sure they understand the rules.

💀 You can request to remain with an already assigned partner for however long you both chose.

💀 Password is a random word starting with the first letter of your username

💀 You are to follow this account TheTigressCommunity and the admin Steph_AnnieL

💀 Add this book to your private library and public reading list. Also, give a shout out on your profile to attract more members. The more the merrier. 

💀 When you're done, comment beside your name the chapters of the book read. Eg done, chapters one to three.

💀Each general comment should carry the tag #WTBC Just general. Not every single comment.

💀 There will be a book of the week every two weeks. You are to read three chapters and leave the same amount of comments.

💀Failure to complete an assignment and you will be removed until you complete it. If you don't complete it after 2 weeks, you'll be removed permanently.

💀You can always ask for an extension/hiatus.

If you have concerns, send message to Steph_AnnieL or this account.

💀 You can enter with just one story. After a month here, you can request to put another story in. 2 is the maximum!

💀 Remember to have tons of fun and make friends.

💀 If the prologue is not as long as the main chapters of the book, it doesn't count as a chapter.

💀 I can't believe I have to specify this, but the cover page, chapters showing aesthetic, maps, authors note or whatever are not counted as chapters.

Any questions?