☆⋅⋆ ── 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Start from the beginning

But the more we think about it, the clearer it gets.Amara Imani was simply never cut out for the celebrity scene. She may have shortly convinced us that she had a place at the top with the others but let's be brutally honest — she has no more than what we haven't heard already from the Beyoncés and Taylor Swifts. The only connection ever made to her was the title of "Evan Henderson's Girlfriend".

It's obvious that the singer had obviously been given the benefit of the doubt after appearing on a track with Beyoncé and stunning the world. but not everything that shines is gold. And Amara Imani proved this with her second, very forgettable album. The time where everyone expected her, the singer left her fans empty handed with an average album, which makes us question of course: Have we been too soft on her?

In comparison to Henderson's new flame Kaia Gerber, Amara Imani is paling very quickly. While we can all recognise the talent Gerber has inherited from her parents in the fashion world, we're all left thinking, "Where is Amara Imani's Talent?". One cannot help but wonder if her lack of talent is coming with her inability to seize good opportunities and career choices.

Especially because her discography is so forgettable. Imani had saved herself from falling by bringing out hits like "mine" or "jealous" but the more played, the more bored they got and one is remembered, they were only short successes. Now her days as Henderson's flame are nothing more than memories, making her lose all relevance she ever had. With his new flame by his side — that is, may we add even loved by mum and dad Henderson — has he finally upgraded to a woman of his level?

Perhaps, it is time for Amara to say goodbye to the business and step aside. After all, it is clear that except her relationship, which is gone now too, Amara Imani is not able to convince anyone of her talent. And after failing to even keeping Henderson's heart, what is she truly worth?

When asked whether he thinks he holds any responsibility for his ex-girlfriend's absence, Henderson answered, "She will get over it. She's just a sore loser who knows she wouldn't have won anything tonight. And it's not like it was truly working between us."

Some hard words from her ex-boyfriend and yet they have never been more true. Even with the dust settling, and Henderson and Imani's scandal taking different turns for each of them, one cannot deny the true chemistry between the new star couple. And Amara will have to live in the shadow of that couple.

So is Amara Imani really worth her place in the music industry?

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

scandalous_official
@offscandalous
BREAKING NEWS: Millionaire Evan Henderson and model Kaia Gerber confirm relationship at the MTV Movie Awards (just after cheating scandal and ex-girlfriend Amara Imani declined presence)

scandalous_official@offscandalousBREAKING NEWS: Millionaire Evan Henderson and model Kaia Gerber confirm relationship at the MTV Movie Awards (just after cheating scandal and ex-girlfriend Amara Imani declined presence)

12:20 pm • 09 Jan 2023
23.8K replies | 450 retweets | 300K likes

view replies:

EVAIA STAN
@evangirlie
can't believe amara imani fooled us long enough and let us believe that she and evan were endgame when she actually just destroyed true love
2:42 pm • 09 Jan 2023
415 replies | 148 retweets| 935 likes

EVAN'S SOULMATE
@ev4ever
yeah, like just the way they're looking at each other, something amara and evan never did, that bitch only used him for cloud
8:32 pm • 09 Jan 2023
22 replies | 3 retweets | 249 likes

KAIA GIRLIE
@kaiasgirl
let's be honest. the only reason we ever even knew amara was because of evan, she was only known for being his girlfriend and not her talent (which is not there)
10:25 pm • 09 Jan 2023
4 replies | 1 retweet | 4 likes

HENDERSON E. LOVER
@hendersonlover
FR!! this bitch probably also made us believe he cheated when they were probably already broken up and she didn't want to lose the fame, she knows she's irrelevant without him
2:54 am • 10 Jan 2023
5 replies | 11 retweets | 113 likes

EVAIA STAN
@user198
popular opinion: Amara Imani has no talent and the only reason we even knew of her was because she was evan's girlfriend but else she is just a wish copy of beyoncé and taylor swift
4:42 am • 10 Jan 2023
156 replies | 484 retweets | 2.3K likes

EVAN'S SOULMATE
@ev4ever
can't believe amara imani fooled us long enough and let us believe that she and evan were endgame when she actually just destroyed true love
4:53 am • 10 Jan 2023
9 replies | 77 retweets | 623 likes

EV'S WIFE
@mrsevans
so happy we're all on the same page, realising that amara imani's only worth was being evan's girlfriend and she has nothing else to her name
4:53 pm • 10 Jan 2023
7 replies | 1 retweet | 52 likes

↳ *cia's quick rambles* ༉‧₊˚✧
soo... after a lot of trying out this new format for my twitter posts i finally found out how i wanted to do the twitter threads since i didn't feel like just putting the pictures. tbh it's actually my sister who gave me the idea. anyways enjoy :)