"Get it" He stated looking down at me.

I sat up looking at his boxers. I rubbed his dick before sliding my hand up to the hem of his boxers. I pulled slowly taking them down. Once his dick sprung free I looked at it hungrily.

I felt him wrap his arm around my neck and softly but aggressively push me back onto the bed. He rubbed his tip up and down my pussy as I let out little moans.

He pushed the tip into my entrance as I gasped at the feeling I had been thinking about for two week's nonstop. He went deeper putting half of it in.

He pushed my thighs up towards my sides in a missionary position giving him access to go deeper. He held me in place holding my thighs giving me long and slow deep strokes as I rubbed on his stomach.

Moans uncontrollably spilled from my mouth feeling his dick massage my walls.

I had been reminiscing about it for two whole weeks and now that he was here fucking me again I couldn't help how turned badly he turned me and how good he made me feel.

"Mmm shit" I leaned my head back with my eyes closed as he continued feeding me slow strokes while caressing my breasts.

"Hold them legs" He spoke making me immediately slide my hands under the back of my thighs holding them back.

He wrapped his hand around my neck making me get wetter by the second.

Something about a nigga choking me always did it for me.

"Ouh yess" I moaned now caressing my breasts with my own hands.

"You feel me kennedy, hmm" He asked me making me open my eyes and make intense eye contact with him.

"Yes I feel you baby, you feel so good" I tried my best getting my words out trying to respond to him despite what he was doing to me.

"Come on, give me what I want" He demanded speeding up his strokes making me gasp a little.

Knowing he wanted me to release on his dick I threw my head back feeling a orgasm build up. It's like he had a spell on me, my body would react anyway he wanted it to.

"Sssss fuckkk" I hissed feeling the liquid force it's way out of me almost pushing his dick out a little.

"Mhmm, give me dat shit" He talked me through it while rubbing my clit as my legs began to shake.

"Okay okayy" I whined placing my hand on his stomach trying desperately to push him away feeling chills run through my body and my legs violently shook.

"Fuck I tell you bout touching me" He scolded pulling out making me a little happy thinking he was giving me a break.

He forcefully flipped my body placing me on my stomach.

"Arch that shit" He slapped my ass making me jump and get into the position putting a deep arch in my back hoping he would show me mercy.

He slid back in my pussy catching me off guard causing my body to jerk forward. He put both hands on my waist pulling me back forcing me to take his hard deep strokes.

I felt like I was screaming at this point. I had never had dick like this before and the fact that it was from a stranger was crazier. A stranger who's never showed me his face.

But fuck it I'm here already so.

Moans and curse words continued to spill out of my mouth back to back trying to find a way to deal with the feeling he was giving me. I really couldn't explain it.

The shit was Euphoric.

"This pussy so good" He groaned and I could hear his breathing get heavier and heavier.

Hearing him say that sent me over the edge. Next thing I knew I was creaming on his dick non stop. His words and voice would do it for me every time.

"Mhmm" He hummed looking watching his dick go in and out of me as I coated him with my cream.

"Throw that shit back" He demanded giving my ass another slap.

I lifted up on my elbows looking back and began to throw my ass back on him matching his strokes.

"Look at me" I spoke to him making his eyes lock with mine. His eyes were probably my favorite feature of his. It's like they held so many secrets and a hint of mischief.

"You fucking me so good baby" I moaned.

I guess my words affected him as much as his did me because right after I finished my sentence he quickly pulled out a nutted right on my ass.

I fell flatly onto the bed taking deep breaths to catch my breath and fighting to keep my eyes open.

He definitely had knockout dick.

I didn't even know he left the room until I felt him drag the warm damp towel across my ass cleaning me up.

"Turn over" He spoke in a low soft voice.

I turned over on my back looking up at him seeing him already staring at my face. I opened my legs and allowed him to wipe me off while still staring at him. I guess he still felt my eyes because when he was done his eyes locked back on mine.

"What" He asked curiously not knowing what was running through my head. I stayed silent for a moment just staring at him.

"I know it's a bitch somewhere that's crazy bout you" I simply stated.