Silk white sheets

My ears ring. I fall to the floor. My head starts to burn.

"We are taking kailani then." I hear muffled noises.

"No no you ca-

-------------------------------
My eyes flutter open. I look around me. The room is modern and classy. I lay in silk white sheets. Double bed. It's not my bed though. I look to my right. There sits a man, rather attractive. Rafe Cameron. I take my hand up to rub my eyes. My hand won't move. I look at my arm and it's tied to the post.

"Rafe!" I shout, tugging at the rope.

"Aw princess, I didn't expect you to be up so quick" Rafe looks at me as he gets up from the arm chair.

I stare into his eyes. I look at his hands. Blood.

"What the fu-"

"Shhh" rafe puts a hand over my mouth.

Muffled cries come out from against his warm hand. His cold rings make me shiver.

"You're okay darling." Rafe speaks softly now.

I can smell the iron like blood on his hands. He takes his hand off my mouth.

"What .. what happened?" I ask, breathless. Rafe sits down in the arm chair.

"Kai, you need to help me. I-i shot.." his breath is shaky and his voice breaks.

I look at him. Speechless. Rafe never stutters.

I forgot to tell you. Rafe and I used to be a thing. We slept with each other like 3 times at house parties. We were more like fuck buddies. Ew... Anyway, he asked me out one day and we were together for a month. That's before he became addicted to cocaine. He was addicted at the start of the relationship too. I helped him get over it. However he came back to coke, at Toppers party. I refused to help him and I left. He promised me he wouldn't start again. He had quite a strong relationship. He had a soft spot for me all the time. But not when we fucked. You get the point.

I look him in the eyes. "Untie me, please" I say softly.

Rafe looks up. "Oh, yeah sorry." He unties my arms.

I sit up eager to listen.

He starts again. "I shot Peterkin kailani. I shot her. I-i.." he sighs. Rafe puts his arms into his hands.

Fuck. Not again. Of course I'm going to give in. Help him.

I stand up and kneel next to the arm chair he's sat in. I place my hand on his cheek.

Rafe looks into my eyes with an expression that looks like pure love, then back at his hands. His breathing starts becoming erratic, his eyes start tearing up and I can feel that he's starting to have an anxiety attack.

There's still blood on his hands. Blood that looks to be from Peterkin's body. He needs help, but more than help he needs comfort.

Rafe's head drops back into his hands. He starts shaking from his attack.

"I .. " his voice is shaky.

"I-i ... I don't know how it happened, she arrived. She was onto my dad. You know.."

Rafe knows that the gold belongs to me and the pogues. His eyes are full of guilt. But I know it's not real.