I heard a horn blow outside making me grab my purse and walk out of my room. I locked my front door before walking to Jasmyn's car.

"Hey baeee, you look good" She greeted me pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you boo, you look good too" I returned the compliment.

It was about a 20 minute drive to her boyfriends house and we basically just talked about random things and took turns playing music.

When we pulled up to the nice looking house there were a couple cars in the driveway. Most of them being hellcats just different colors.

The one in all black caught my attention though. It was clean with tinted windows and the black rims to match. Whoever was driving that car is lucky.

We walked to the door and she pulled out her keys.

"Ok my bitch got a key, y'all locked in" I said hyping her up making her stick her tongue out.

"My man my man my mannnn" she dragged unlocking the door walking into the house making me trail behind her. When we first walked in I looked around at the nicely decorated house.

As jasmyn continued walking I followed her scoping the scenery out. She walked into what looked like a living room making me look around at the dudes that sat spread out of the couches.

"Wassup bae, I been wondering where yo ass was at" One of the dudes stood up from the couch approaching us making Jasmyn walk forward into his arms.

"I told you I had to pick up my bestie, you was just going to have to wait" She said wrapping her arms around him.

"It's all good you here now" He responded placing a kiss on her lips making my heart warm for my best friend. She went through a lot with niggas in college, she deserved a breath of fresh air.

"Anyways, this is my best friend since college her name is Kennedy, Kennedy this is my boyfriend von but we call him wick" She introduced us letting us shake hands.

"Nice to meet you wick, I been wondering who was keeping my girl happy" I greeted him.

"Nice to meet you too, and yeah you know I got to" He spoke wrapping a arm around her waist.

"Y'all can come sit down though, I'll introduce y'all to the gang" He said making us follow him to the couch. Jasmyn sat beside him and I sat beside her.

"Aye y'all, this my girl Jasmyn and her Kennedy. These my niggas Glock, Kush, Blick, and Huncho" He said pointing to each one as he said their names. When he got to the last one my eyes lingered on him because he was the only one in his phone while everybody else greeted us.

"Damn how Wick find love before me, that shit ain't righteous" Blick spoke making them laugh.

"That's cause yo ass be too busy being a hoe" Wick replied shaking his head at the younger boy.

"Are y'all related" I asked Blick and Kush because they looked similar to me in a way. As soon as I spoke I could see Huncho's head snap up at me.

"Yeah this my lil brother same mama and dad" Kush answered making me nod.

I turned to Huncho who stared at me like a deer in headlights. I gave him a confused look before looking away and focusing back on the others.

"Nah I was getting head from this bad bitch from around the way, she get to going all wild thinking she just eatin that shit up. Whole time I'm just sitting there thinking about how shorty left me in the 4th grade cause she seen another nigga do a backflip" Blick talked leaving everyone laughing. I had learned by now he was the funny one of the group and said anything that came to mind.

It was understandable because he was the youngest one.

"Bruh you could get yo lil shit took over anything in elementary school. I remember my girl left me cause my tooth was taking too long to grow back" Glock blurted making Blick holler and fall on the floor.

"This nigga always gotta over do it" Kush laughed from his spot on the couch.

"This nigga Huncho don't ever be this quiet, fuck wrong my boy" Wick spoke to him making him divert his attention from the wall he was staring at.

He stared blankly at wick for minute before glancing at me and going back on his phone. I don't know why I felt like he was bothered with me being here. I hadn't done anything to him or at least i didn't think I did.

"You know he get in his lil moods and wanna cut the world off" Glock spoke as the boys agreed with him.

"Fuck up" He mumbled to where you could hear him but barely.

"Speaking of fucking, I been stressed for 2 days" Jasmyn sighed looking at Wick.

"You know I got you when they ass leave" He leaned in and kissed her.

"I love it here" She said sitting back with her eyes closed.

"Must be nice" I said dramatically holding my chest.

"What? To get fucked" She asked looking at me.

"Yes, I ain't been to pound town in a lil minute" I said laughing shaking my head as the boys broke off into their own conversation except Huncho.

He could probably hear everything we were saying but who cares, he looks like he isn't listening anyways.

"You gon get there soon babymama trust me" She said patting my back.

"I doubt it" I sighed thinking on what happened a few weeks ago.

"Girl please, you never know who could walk through your door" She said making flashbacks take over my mind.

"You just don't know how true that is" I replied laughing at her statement. We ended the conversation as I sat back on the couch thinking.

"I wish he would walk through again though" I mumbled to myself.

I turned making eye contact with Huncho seeing he was already staring at me. I held it for a minute before looking away.

Something about his stare was too intense.