my way.

SEASON 1; EPISODE 4.

AMAREE KANI

"MAREE"

I'm a spoiled-ass bitch, I'ma get what I wish
If that nigga got a problem, he can suck his own dick
I got my own shit , I think I'm on bitch

QUEEN KEY

"You a spoiled bitch." Kassie laughed with me.

I was currently at the shop, doing makeup on one of my clients. It was just one of the many days I'm here. Although I work in an office, like she said, I'm spoiled. I need whatever I want.

"I can't even disagree. I blame it on my daddy though, he always bought me whatever I asked for so now I gotta have whatever I want." I smiled.

I need to call my daddy.

"Yo' fine ass daddy. I'll do some thangs to him." One of the clients in the shop spoke.

I raised my eyebrow and continued putting on the eyeliner. "Baby that's not something I wanna know, and my mama don't play that. She'll end all that quick over her man."

"I don't blame her chile, I'll have him locked up if he was mine." The lady spoke again, taunting at this point.

"Well he's not your yours and I'd appreciate if you stop talking bout' my daddy in a sexual way in front of me." I paused from what I was doing.

"And you just a disrespectful little girl too. I would've raised you better than that." She snapped.

I sat my brush down and looked towards her way. "Lady please. You couldn't do better than—"

"What's the problem?" My mama walked into the shop.

This is my mother's shop. She comes in when she has clients or just to hang around and see what's going on.

"Your daughter is just disrespectful as hell. You should've did a better job at raising her." The lady curled her lip up.

"Ma'am. I did an excellent job raising my child, and I'm pretty sure you provoked her. So you either leave her alone or you can get the fuck out of my shop." My mama shut the whole situation down.

"Matter fact, just get the fuck out! Talking to my child any kind of way in my shit, you must be crazy. Go head' and get out." My mama stopped walking and turned around, pointing at the door.

I smirked slightly, continuing to do my client's makeup, doing the last touches.

"Ok boo. Here, you can look at it while I put this stuff away." I handed my client as a handheld personal mirror so she could get a upclose look.