Ace, Deuce, and Grim barely had any magic energy left, and you were not sure what to do anymore. You did not think this through enough.

You instructed everyone, as much as possible, to slow the blot monster down and head back to NRC. ASAP. Your lives were your top priority.

Despite everyone's efforts, the monster was slowly closing in.

What did you do?...

You baited the monster away with the stone you got in hand.

Fortunately, it was unto you. So, everyone else is safe.

Unfortunately, it was unto you... So, you weren't safe.

*cue the song "Dumb Ways to Die" lmao*

.
.

You thought you could buy some time for them to open the mirror, and then head back to jump right into the mirror.

You had faith in your running abilities and body since you have been exercising.

...

And then you tripped...

By a conveniently placed stupid rock.

You couldn't move your legs anymore. You were freaking out.

Looking behind, you saw it coming closer.

Adrenaline overloaded, you stood up only to fall again. One of your legs was bruised REAL bad from the shitty fall.

You persevered. Stood up, attempting to distance yourself from the monster once more.

Before you could even run, something pierced through your chest...

You find a pickaxe right through your torso...

When you tried to breathe, an unbearably sharp sting was felt...

Your chest felt burning hot as the pickaxe instantly pulled back. That hurt like a mother fucker.

You tried to escape once more...

Then, it pierced through the chest again... Over and over... Never stopping.

Each second felt like the longest, excruciating moment of your life. You wanted it to stop. You needed it to stop.

God, you wanted to die quickly to make all this fucking pain go away...

...

Several seconds later, you were knocked out cold.

...

Amidst the boiling pool of blot, you woke up looking like... This...

And your body was nowhere to be found. It must have melted along with the crystal in the inkblot.

...

You lost your life, just like that.

...

You think of any other reasons, anyone to blame on how your life was taken away, why it was taken away.

Why? Just so you could ease the pain you felt deep down, even for a little, you thought.

But nothing came to mind. After all, this happened because of you...

You, who knew the dangers of the Dwarves' Mine...

...

If it weren't for you being complacent that what will happen in the game will be reality, you could've avoided yourself from getting killed...

If you had planned things out smoothly, then everyone wouldn't have to go through this one hell of an experience...

If...