Chapter 85: Straw Hats vs the New Fishman Pirates

Почніть із самого початку

"I don't like the thought of fighting Hordy, but if that's how you feel." Usopp spoke up making (Y/N) look up at him. He held up his hand, giving her a thumbs up. "Then I'll fight with you!"

Chopper giggled, leaning over (Y/N)'s head. "Same here! I was ready to fight when Luffy said he was, you just made me more pumped up!" Chopper threw front hooves up in the air, nearly falling off (Y/N) but she grabbed his hind legs making them both giggle.

Sanji sprung up, twirling circles around (Y/N) with hearts in his eyes. "I don't know how anyone could speak ill about you, my princess! They definitely had their own issues!" Brook quickly added in. "Indeed! You're way to gorgeous for anyone's criticism!"

(Y/N) shook her head at her boys. "I'm sure they had their reasons, but I'm not the type to let someone's opinion on me bother me. Enough about that." (Y/N) sat down Chopper, looking up towards the helm. "Hey Franky, how far out are we?"

"Following this map Den gave me, we should be here now." Franky chuckled a bit before yelling. "Gain Cannon!" (Y/N) smirked as she heard the Sunny's mouth open. Franky yelled out once more. "FIRE!!" A large beam was shot out of Sunny's mouth blowing hundreds of enemy Fishmen back as the Sunny descend down. Franky yelled out to Neptune's whale next to the Sunny. "Now's your chance! Go get 'em!"

The whale hollowed as he descended towards Neptune and his sons. (Y/N) heard Jimbei yell. "Quickly! Take King Neptune and get to safety!" Soon after, Neptune's whale ascended back in the sky with the King and his three sons.

The Sunny made a crash landing in the plaza. Walk Point Chopper approached the Sunny's right railing. "Oh, wow! That's a pretty big crowd they've got!" Usopp approached Sunny's left railing. "This is nuts. What, are we fighting a whole army now?"

"I guess so. Looks like about 80,000 guys. No, hundred thousand, maybe." Sanji spoke up. (Y/N) added in, placing her hands on her hips. "I knew it was going to be a big number, but I'm kind of shocked they managed to rally up this many."

Brook chuckled. "Not a bare-bones operation, then."

"You might as well go take a nap, Curly Brows. I can handle these chumps." Zoro sassed. Sanji quickly replied. "Aren't naps your thing?"

Franky laughed from behind everyone. "Well this oughtta be pretty fun. And there's plenty of ass to kick. So let's party!"

(Y/N) smirked and hopped off the Sunny followed by the rest of her boys, except Franky and Pappag who planned to watch the ship. Nami and Robin joined soon after as the Straw Hats walked towards their captain. A Fishman bystander yelled out. "Hey! Straw Hat Luffy! Are you guys really planning on destroying Fishman Island?" Luffy had nothing to say to the man and continued walking towards his crew, with his straw hat covering his eyes. More bystanders yelled out. "Why did you take over the Ryugu Palace? Did you want to kill the royal family yourselves? Were you the ones who kidnapped the mermaids? Answer me! Come on, Straw Hat, the least you could do is say something! Are you guys supposed to be our friends or our enemies?" (Y/N) had shadows covering her eyes, but a smirk present on her lips as another bystander yelled. "Explain yourself, Straw Hat!"

Finally the crew stood in front of their captain. Luffy placed his hand on his straw hat as he spoke. "Friends or enemies, huh?" Luffy turned around, facing Hordy, his men, and all of the Fishfolk bystanders. "Don't ask me... 'Cause I'd say... it's up to you!"

(Y/N) placed her hand on her right hip as she smiled up at Hordy's men. More bystanders yelled. "About time you showed up, Straw Hat! I can't believe he came!"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm here." Luffy looked back to his crew. "How's that?"

Nami looked over to Jimbei. "It could've gone worse, considering it was Luffy."