Eyes on you

Amber grabbed Tara's hand and dragged her into the bedroom. "get on the bed you little slut," she growled. Tara crawled onto the bed, scooting to the headboard, leaning her head back. "A-amber.." she moaned softly. "please, please be gentle." "maybe," she smirked and lifted tara's knees into the air and placing them on her shoulders. "oh, look at this," Amber teased. "the little bitch isn't wearing any panties!" she grinned, pulling Tara's skirt down. "so wet for me," she ran a finger across Tara's pussy, rubbing her clit and adding pressure occasinally. "beg." she said firmly. "p-please," she moaned. "please touch me.." Amber chuckled darkly and began to unzip her jeans, Tara focusing on the buldge in her boxers. 

"Y-you're so big.." she whimpered. "of course i am, silly little girl." With one hard, swift, thrust, she pushed fully into Tara's wet cunt. "H-haaaahh.." "shh," Amber kissed Tara,  her tongue gliding against Tara's lips and sliding past them. She explored Tara's mouth dominantly, her thrusts driving tara into oblivion. she moaned into the kiss, grabbing a handful of Tara's hair and pulling her closer. "ahh...ahh.." Tara moaned and gasped in pleasure. Amber stuck her fingers into Tara's mouth, inevitably gagging her. "shut up," She growled. Tara nodded, bucking her hips and sucking Amber's fingers hungrily. "i-i need to-" 

"if you want to cum then you'd better beg, filthy little slut." "please, please! Amber, please let me cum!" "come for me." Tara came onto Amber's dick, her muscles contracting and pulsing as she came down from her high. "that's a good girl.." She praised. "there we go.." Amber continued her movments and reached up to grab Tara's throat. "p-please, ah...don't stop.." "i won't." Tara shut her eyes tight and arched her back,  Amber inceasing her pressure on Tara's neck. she took her fingers out of Tara's mouth, transferring them into her mouth instead.

"let me see your eyes," She said firmly. Tara opened her eyes slightly, her moans turning into screams of pleasure as Amber slammmed into her again and again.  "Tara, eyes on me." Tara blushed and stared at Amber,  her hands trembling as they clenched the sheets below her.  "does that feel good, baby? yeah?" "y-yes, s-so good," Amber grinned and smacked Tara's thigh. Tara whimpered and clenched tightly around Amber's cock, milking it for every single drop of pleasure she could. "f-fuck..p-p-please..mhh.." 

 Amber smiled and popped her hand over Tara's mouth. "you be quiet," she scowled. her eyes rolled back in her head as she approached her orgasm. "close?" Amber mocked. "y-yes...mhh..i-i'm s-so..so close.." "Cum for me," Tara moaned--screamed as she came, her nails digging deep into Amber's pale skin. Amber smiled and kissed Tara's forehead, before running her hand through Tara's hair, moving it out of her sweaty face. "you look so good like this," Amber smirked. "t-thank you," 

Tara trembled and kissed Amber on the cheek, then lays back down. "there we go," Amber whispered. "Do you need any water?" Tara nodded but clung to Amber, her legs shaking with post-orgasmic joy. "You're a good girl, right? yeah?" she nodded and bucked her hips. "take a break, okay, princess?" Tara nodded and closed her legs, still shaky. Amber tossed Tara a small bottle of water and a bag of cheetos. "I hate cheetos, you know that." Tara whined. "what do you want then?" Amber asked, picking through the mini fridge. 

"is there any yogurt in there?" "yeah, here." Amber tossed Tara a cup of yogurt and kissed the top of her head lovingly. "i love you," "i love y-you too." "i'm not done with you yet." Tara's face flushed. "i know." she took a sip of water before laying back. "can you get me a spoon?" "get it yourself," Amber said playfully, standing up and grabbing a small plastic spoon. 

"thank you." After Tara was done, she tossed her yogurt cup and spoon back into the bedside trash can. "ready?" Amber asked softly. "y-yes. i'm ready." Amber slid 2 fingers into Tara's wetness. Tara moaned and bucked against Amber's fingers, arching into her touch. 

"Pushing against my fingers already? how pathetic." she whined, grasping the sheets. "mh, i love when you get like this." Tara panted, taking everything Amber had to offer. Amber leaned down and grabbed Tara's breast, teasing her nipples. "ah-" "so responsive," "f-fuck..fuck, fuck..please d-don't stop.." "aw, poor baby. are you gonna cum for me, you little slut?" "y-yes, yes! i'm-i'm coming!" Tara threw her head back as she climaxed, gripping Amber's hair tight. "yeah, baby. that feels so good, yeah?" "stay still," Her eyes shut tight as Amber helped her approach another orgasm. "cum, cum for me baby." Amber smirked. "Shhh, eyes on me, baby." With a idiotic smile on her face, Tara opened her eyes wide and stared at Amber, her face flushed as she orgasmed. "good girl..good girl.." "f-faster," Tara moaned. "Oh, yeah. yeah, she likes that." Amber mocked. "J-jelly," Tara whimpered. "what's wrong? you used your safeword?" "i-i don't know..i-i got overwhelmed....with all the teasing, and..orgasms." "alright. well, we're done now, okay?" Tara nodded. Amber grabbed the small water bottle off the nightstand and tossed it to Tara, walking ot the fridge again and grabbing a yogurt. "here, and a spoon." Tara smiled and opened the yogurt, hugging Amber slightly. "i love you," I love you too."

888  words :>