- Chapter 1 -

Why i got writers block and i ain't even started ?

Yall i made it official with my Girlfriend today too , i been smiling all day lmaoo.

On to the storyyyy !

 "RERE!" my mom yelled

"RERE!" my mom yelled. I smushed the pillow into my face before yelling back "YES MA ?". After this she went completely silent, I hate when she does that shit.

I pulled myself out the bed , slipping on my furry robe and made my way down the stairs into her and my Stepdads room. "yes ?" i said standing at the door. " Happy birthday baby." my mom said hurrying over to me to hug me.

"Thank you ma." i smiled lightly. My birthdays haven't been the same since my dad died. I usually lie in my bed all day just thinking. " Here you go." she said handing me two envelopes. " One is from O'Shea ( my stepdad ) & the other from me" she smiled kissing my forehead before walking out her room.

O'Shea was out of town for his job. I opened the envelopes one contained 2 bands and the other 5. How the fuck you fit this envelope ? i thought to myself. I smiled to myself while opening it. I walked out the room thanking my mom and texted O'Shea a quick texting thanking him.

I made my way upstairs it's 12:13 AM , and i'm so tired. "REEEE !" my sister yelled. I opened the door looking at her with a tilted head waiting for her to go on. " I got something for you." she cheesed. She handed me an envelope also. Damn more money ? fuck up with everyone and all these envelopes.

I opened the envelope and three tickets fell out and onto the floor. I picked them up reading them and quickly stepped back looking up at her " YOOO , are you fucking for real?" i yelled. She laughed at me " yes sis, you deserve it boo. plus i needa meet Isaiah fine ass." she bit her lip smiling. Damn i'm really finna see X fine ass in person.

"Thank you so muchh" i jumped into her arms almost making us both fall. My sister only like 2 inches taller than me & most definitely have a little more meat than me on her body. I thought to myself .. damn maybe this bday finna be different dad. "who's the third ticket for ?" i say furrowing my eyebrows.

" Ari, duhh." she said going through her closet. I nodded my head. I stared at the tickets.. damn this tomorrow. I can't fucking wait.. my thoughts were cut off by my sister groaning in annoyance. " What's wrong?" i said tilting my head. " I NEED NEW CLOTHES" she said annoyed. Her facial quickly changed as she looked at me " wanna go to the mall?" she smirked.

" Yesss girl i gotta look good too hell. imma text ari and see if she wanna come." i said. My sister made a lot of money from that makeup shit. When i tell yall she had bands .. she got BANDS. My sister cut me off again , " what she say?" she asked. I checked my phone and she responded ' HELL YEA 😛' . I showed my sister the messages and she grabbed her keys and her wallet.