{31} DID MIA WRITE ON THE WALL?

Mulai dari awal

Mia: What?
Lockhart: [looking up] Sorry? [glances at Mia]
Mia: That voice.
Lockhart: Voice?
Mia: Did you hear it?
Lockhart: What are you talking about, Mia?

"Did he not hear it?" Luna asked, her unease palpable in the air.

"I was the only one who heard it," Mia said solemnly, reinforcing the isolated nature of the haunting voice.

"Did you ever discover what it was?" Draco inquired cautiously, his curiosity tinged with concern.

"Yes, but it wasn't anything good," Mia responded, her words hanging heavily in the charged atmosphere.

Her response brought a collective reaction of shock and worry from those around her. Her words carried a weight that left the others searching for answers amid the unsettling unease that had settled over them.

In the midst of it all, Umbridge and Fudge remained frozen in their seats, gripped by fear of the voice, while Amelia found herself torn between her own trepidation and the compulsion to meticulously document every detail of the unfolding events.

Lockhart: I think you're getting a bit... uh, drowsy. And great scot! No wonder. Look at the time, we've been here nearly four hours. Spooky how the time flies when one's having fun. [chuckles]
Mia: [glances up, still thinking about the creepy voice she just heard] Spooky.

"Spooky it is."

[Mia is walking into the corridor when she suddenly hears the ominous voice again]
Ominous Voice: Blood. I smell blood. Let me rip you... Let me kill you. Kill... kill... kill!

"What?" echoed a chorus of bewildered voices, their expressions twisting with a mix of disbelief and concern as the weight of the revelation settled in.

"The voice you heard is telling you that it smells blood?" Madam Pomfrey inquired, her concern mirroring the uncertainty that hung heavily in the room, hesitant to comprehend the implications of Mia's haunting experience.

"Yes," Mia confirmed solemnly, her voice betraying the gravity of the situation, sending a shiver through the assembled group.

The younger students trembled visibly, their fearful expressions a haunting reflection of the terror that had gripped them. Meanwhile, the teachers, older students, and onlookers sat frozen, their own fear and helplessness mirroring the plight of those in their care, each caught in the suffocating grip of the unsettling revelation.

Hermione: [she and Ron just appear out of nowhere] Mia...

"Merlin, Hermione!" Dean exclaimed, jolted from his movie-induced trance by Hermione's sudden appearance.

Hermione's sudden interruption startled everyone in the Hall. They had been listening to a chilling voice uttering the word 'kill' when Hermione and Ron's abrupt entrance shocked them all.

"Don't do that again," scolded Blaise, clutching his heart as he tried to calm the rapid beat. The sinister backdrop of the eerie disembodied voice only heightened the tension in the room.

Mia: Did you hear it?
Ron: [concerned and confused] Hear what?
Mia: That voice.
Hermione: [getting concerned as well] Voice? What voice?

"You two didn't hear it?" Remus asked the pair, his concern evident in his tone.

"No. We didn't," Ron confirmed, as Hermione adamantly shook her head in agreement. The tension in the room swelled, with the disconcerting realization that the haunting voice had selectively targeted its audience.

Mia: I heard it first in Lockhart's office, and then, again, just-- [she hears the voice once more]
Ominous Voice: It's time.
Mia: [getting tense] It's moving. I think it's going to kill.
Ron: [as Mia runs past them down the corridor] "Kill"?
Hermione: [she and Ron run after her] Mia, wait! Not so fast!