The next day...

The massive group of nineteen players stood at the base of the labyrinth of Floor 5. Alexa, with the help of Argo, was able to track the player who went by the name <<Philia>>. After some negotiations, both girls were able to convince Philia to help them, after giving her the relics that Alexa had collected that night they first met.

Sadly, the person Asuna was hoping to join them, didn't.

Kirito turned away from the tower and toward the group of players with him. Alongside his party of girls and Shivata and Liten, Klein and the rest of Fuurinkazan were able to join in, alongside Argo.

Along with Agil and his small party, consisting of the players,

<<Wolfgang>>, a man with brown hair and a bandana around his head, tied up, purple clothing with a silver chest plate, and a one-handed sword on his belt.

<<Lobacca>>, a man in olive green clothing with the same colored hair, silver chestplate on as well, with a battle axe on his back.

and lastly, <<Naijan>>, a man with reddish-brownish hair in black and armor, with a mace as his main weapon.

"Something the matter?" Sinon spoke up, bringing the boy out of his trance.

"It's nothing," Kirito said, smiling at the girl, before turning back to the massive group of players.

"It'll be nineteen of us in this boss raid, our odds of winning are good. I have no intention of giving up a single casualty. To prevent the collapse of the Assault Team, and to ensure the success of the countdown party Shivata and Liten planned for us....let's all give it all we've got!" Kirito shouted.

"Hell yeah!! We got this!!" Klein yelled, raising his One-Handed Curved Sword in the air, his guild members following in his steps, raising their weapons in the air.

"Let's do this boys!" Agil yelled, turning toward Wolfgang and the other two. They too would raise their weapons or their fists in the air, shouting in agreement, Shivata and Liten raising their sword and mace in the air.

"Alright," Kirito spoke up.

"Let's do this!"

———————————————————————

The group of players would charge through the labyrinth with ease, destroying every mob that was in their way. Before they knew it, the group would reach the front door of the boss room. The three former beta testers would stand side by side as they stared at the stairs that led toward the room.

"There's another corridor at the top of the steps? Or is it the boss room itself...?" Kirito asked as he laid his chin in the palm of his hand, thinking.

"Was it different in the beta?" Shivata asked.

"It was. Before, there was a door here, and when you opened it, you were in the boss room." Kirito said.

"Never knew that. I didn't participate on the floor boss or even venture around this floor much back in the beta. What kind of boss was it?" Sinon asked.

"According to his profile, he's a gigantic golem, the Guardian of the Ruins. But till now, all of the floor bosses have been modified in some way, even if they looked the same as they did in the beta. Oh, right, do you know anything that may have changed for this boss?" Kirito asked, turning toward Argo.

"Excuse me, Kii-Bou, did you forget that I'm an information broker?~" Argo smirked.

"R-Right, sorry!" Kirito said, opening his menu toward the trading menu.