𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔

Start from the beginning

"she need to get her shit together bruh, don't be acting like she just normal." booka argued.

"ok she going through some real shit right now, just be there for her." heavyn argued back.

La watched the two go back and forth. He didn't feel comfortable giving his opinion for two reasons.

One sky wasn't in the room so it would be pointless to just be talking about her. Two they were all family, blood related he didn't wanna get in between that.

In the back of his mind La lowkey agreed with Booka. Him being close to sky and loving her like she was his blood he wanted what was best for her.

He tried to support her through whatever phase she was going through, because he knew she'd do the same for him.

"what real shit? Von??." booka waved her off.

"her and von do this shit every year, and he was just here yesterday. she holding on to a nigga who don't wanna be with her. she ain't doing nothing but hurting herself." he ranted.

"damn if that's how you feel, tell her bout it. you ain't never said that shit to her face." heavyn got up from the couch and followed sky to her room.

"am i wrong?" booka looked over at La who seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

"you could've came at it a different way, like heavyn said she is going through some shit just be there for her." La shrugged.

"you know how she is with von, this shit been going on for too long." booka said irritably. "it's personal for her i mean nun of us really know how it effect her but her" La responded.

"you right, but still." booka stated.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 he gon say, you mad over a nigga who don't want you or some like that." heaven repeated as she sat on the bed next to sky.

sky laid on her back and stared at the ceiling. "i heard everything." Sky motioned to the nearby vent.

"oh..." heavyn trialed off.

"i just feel like none of yall know what the fuck i got going on. everybody needa just mind they business when it come to me." Sky said aggressively.

Heavyns eyes widened. Sky literally went from the calmest person in the world to the angriest. The look in her eyes didn't make it any better.

"not me though i'm on your side. i'll always be on your side." heavyn assured. Sky ignored her not having the energy to talk back.

a knock was heard from the other side of her door. heavyn looked over at sky who paid it no mind. Before anybody could say come in" or even get up to open the door saniya let herself in.

"y'all lookin depressed as hell." saniya laughed to herself. sky glanced at her then back at the ceiling.

heavyn and saniya started their own conversation which sky tuned out. "and then rondo asked me to move in with him." saniya told with a smile.