Ryan smiles at me, "The thing with Barbie is that there is always going to be music involved and even if we are adapting it in our own twisted way, there still needs to be some elements of who she is."

"Everybody forgets that before I was a rockstar, I was a popstar who lived the post Disney life." I playfully roll my eyes as a few people laugh. "My vocal chords may have been through years of abuse due to my lifestyle but I still know how to exercise them."

The press talk goes on for another twenty minutes before the trailer is revealed for the very first time. I smile proudly as I watch myself act on screen and I remember how good it felt to be silly around people who I do not consider to be family.

The ending of the trailer shows my feet standing in the perfect Barbie formation before I begin walking and you gradually see my feet lower until they are completely flat on the ground.

"You are gorgeous." Ryan tells me as we get ourselves set up for the photocall. "You really are my best dream come true and I am still in awe that we were able to make this happen after so many years."

"All those back and forth tweets will be apart of our history and how we made it happen." I smile at him and he gives my cheek a kiss. 

"Do me a favour." Ryan gives me a look that I recognise as I saw it many times while I bickered with Emma on set.

I smirk at him, "Never."

"Make up with Emma."

---

DevonLee: Stay tuned

2,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

These past couple of weeks have purely been focused on my music career which makes me feel somewhat bad as I have not really prioritised my husband's career. I did appear on his podcast and collaborated with him but it was more so about me than what he has going on.

I have been doing a ton of press and performances for my work so we have not really spent that much time together. Our schedules are completely different when he's not following me around so wife guilt set in and I cancelled an appearance to watch him film stuff for his YouTube page.

"You don't know how happy you've made him." Colson whispers to me as we watch Xavier perform. "He hasn't really been himself lately."

I smile sadly, "I know."

Just stop your crying
It's a sign of the times
We gotta get away from here
Stop your crying
Baby, it'll be alright
They told me that the end is near
We gotta get away from here

I pull out my phone to film a short snippet  of man singing because he is so talented and I still can't believe that he gave me a chance. We may have attended the same type of events but Xavier originally wanted nothing to do with me and he turned down the opportunity to work with me.

We never learn, we been here before
Why are we always stuck and running from
The bullets?
The bullets
We never learn, we been here before
Why are we always stuck and running from
The bullets?
The bullets

Xavier winks once he notices me filming him and our eyes stay locked before he shuts them as he starts to sing the break.

We don't talk enough
We should open up
Before it's all too much
Will we ever learn?
We've been here before
It's just what we know

"Don't break his heart." Colson whispers me and I furrow my brows at him. "Whenever things are going really well for you, you somehow seem to fuck up everything else in your life."

Stop your crying, baby
It's a sign of the times
We gotta get away
We got to get away
We got to get away
We got to get away
We got to get away
We got to, we got to, away

Stop your crying, babyIt's a sign of the timesWe gotta get awayWe got to get awayWe got to get awayWe got to get awayWe got to get awayWe got to, we got to, awayWe got to, we got to, awayWe got to, we got to, away

Colson's words sting but I pay it no mind as I stand up to applaud my husband who nods in my direction before entering into a conversation with his manager as the cameraman ends the recording.

"You should know how much he means to me." I finally say to my brother who stands up. "I would never intentionally hurt him in way or break his heart. I never thought that I would settle down with anyone but now I have a man that I am married to and speaking about children with."

"And that's what scares me." Colson sighs. "Just be careful."

"Why does it feel as if you're warning me about something?" My eyes narrow. "Is there something that I need to be made aware of?"

"No."

Xavier soon makes his way over to us and I am the first to embrace him in a hug as our lips passionately meet. I knew that Xavier was the one when I first met him and sometimes I think that it's a shame that it took him so long to realise that I was his as we missed out on what could have been beautiful memories.

The flip side is that I met him when I was at my best and had some self respect for myself.

"You were amazing." I softly say as we share another kiss. "I am in awe of your talent."

"And here I thought you would flash me those tits once I started to sing." Xavier gives my bum a squeeze. "That would have shown me what you are saying."

A small laugh leaves my lips, "Let's save that for your live shows."

"I'm still here." Colson groans as I tug on Xavier's bottom lip with my teeth. "Stop being so fucking nasty when I'm around, it's bad enough that I caught you guys have a quickie before X came to film."

My eyes widen in surprise, "You did not see anything."

"Bitch, you're lucky you're my sister otherwise that would have been fucking leverage."