Y/n's POV:

"Is the submission date today ?" He asked and i hummed.

"Is it fully completed ??" He asked again and i again nodded.

"Good" he said while smirking.

"Not even helped me properly and saying good" i murmured and he asked if I said something. I shook my head not hoping for him to say atleast thanks.

"Thank you"

I moved my head towards him and looked at him, I was really shocked to hear a thank you from him...did he really said that or am I hearing things.

"What" I asked again to confirm what I have heard was correct.

"I said thanks for completing it" he said and i unknowingly smiled slowly. I nodded my head and we soon reached the uni.

He stopped the car, and I stepped out of it shutting the door and saw him going. I walked some distance and entered the uni where I saw my friends as usual waiting for me.

I immediately moved towards and then secretly when I saw nobody has noticed me but only jisoo. I gestured her to stay quite because I wanted to scare the rest.

I screamed in their ears and they flinched while putting their hands on their chest.I and jisoo laughed along at rose and Jennie. Maybe Lisa has not yet came.

After we had done laughing Jennie and rose glared hard at us and we grinned while showing our teeths.

"Hello guys" soon we heard Lisa's voice and she looked at us. I waved my hands and said hello to her.

"Have I missed something??" She asked and we all nodded.

"Yess, you know i had scared the shit out of them just now, if you had seen their faces you would have laughed so hard till your stomach hurts"

I said and jisoo nodded while Jennie and rose whined. Lisa chuckled and told us that she had done that many timea with them.

"Guys you know yesterday Jennie y/n Jungkook and Taehyung from their department, were locked in one of the room till late night"

Rose said to Lisa who has came just now and doesn't know what has happened yesterday with us,  while Jennie had told them already before I came.

Lisa held a shocked face and asked how. Rose and Jennie explained everything except that we played truth or dare. I think Jennie has kept it as a secret that we, I mean Jungkook and I kissed. 

It's good that she didn't told that otherwise they will bombard me with their strange questions.

Soon time passed in our talks and our first lecture was going to start. We all went in our department to attend the lectures.

I moved inside the lecture room with Jennie and sat on our places. Soon the professor came and started to teach.
-----

Next class was of Mr min and I was taking out the project from my bag carefully and last time checking it.

"Y/n, I'm just going towards my partner because we will submit it together you know...you can call Jungkook over here !!"

Jennie said and winked at me, I was going to deny but she walked near the chair of her partner which was a random girl from our class.

I looked where Jungkook was and saw that he was standing at his place and already looking at the empty seat beside me. He came and sat on the place beside me while resting his back on the chair comfortably.

"All are sitting with their partners, so I thought to sit here...any problem ??"

He said and I was going to protest when Mr min came and we all greeted him. I looked back at Jungkook and gave him a hard glare.

"Good morning students, so before starting the lecture, I hope you remember the submission date of your given project?"

He asked and we said yes in unison.

"So I'll call you one by one and partners will come together and submit the file here...by this I'll get to know who were the partners and accordingly I'll write the names"

Mr. Min said and all were ready with their project, one by one everyone was going to submit on the table.

"Let's go" I said to Jungkook and we stood up to get the project submitted. I kept the project on the table and Mr min looked at us.

"You both have made it, isn't it ??"

He asked while looking at us more like asking to Jungkook. We nodded and said yes sir.

"Okay...I'll have to check it properly then, because as fr as I know you never complete any given task"

He complained while glaring at Jungkook.

"It's true...but this time I've equally helped y/n in completing the project"

As soon as he said this my head turned to him and I looked at him with squinted eyes questioning him with my looks. He looked back at me with puppy eyes while smiling sheepishly and I sighed.

If I wanted, I could have said the truth but when I looked at him making that cute expression and puppy eyes. I don't know why I melted.

'Seriously, what is happening with me, why am I slowly slowly getting in his silly traps??'

I thought while we move back at our seats. I sighed again and sat on my chair. I again looked at him, he was looking forward at Taehyung because he hasn't completed his project. He was chuckling slowly at him which made me smile....He's cute.

But why am I finding him cute, ohh God !!
_________________________________________

Another chapter for you all, my dear !! Hope you have enjoyed it and don't forget to tell me how it was 😊
Next update after 20 votes  💜