𝟬𝟬𝟭 - 𝗜 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹'𝘀 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Oh my goddd, my best friend is gonna be a star!" Viktoria shouts. I laugh with her. "Mom, can I go out with Delilah for dinner? If that's okay with her and her mom, of course." Viktoria looks at me and I nod. I turn to my mom and give her puppy eyes.

"Please, I just got the role of a lifetime, and Viktoria got one of the longest pieces and is probably the youngest!" My mom smiles.

"Sure, just get ready. I'll talk to Viktoria's mom, Stephanie." I thank my mom and rush to my closet, phone in hand. I giggle as I search for a dress. It's only early September and the air is still warm. The leaves have slowly started to switch to pretty reds. Our rehearsals start next week and they thankfully don't interfere with my friend's birthday. My guy friend, Dexter, is having a birthday party at his house. It's just me, Olivia, Eloise, and himself attending. Sure, our friend group is small. But, we stick together no matter what. I turn my camera off as I change into a white dress with faux buttons in the front. I see Viktoria yank a pink and red dress off a hanger and lay it out.

"Where you wanna go?" I ask as I see her frantically scramble to pick one.

"Oh, what about Ristorante de Pâtes et Vin?" Viktoria recommends. I take my Fenty Beauty eyeshadow and apply a light blue color on my eyelids. I nod my head.

"Yeah, lemme tell my mum," I agree.

25 minutes later, Viktoria and I sit down at the fancy restaurant. The waitress with our drinks comes up to take our order.

"Okay, here are your drinks. What are your orders?" She questions, uncapping the pen.

"Um, I'll have the Lemon Herb Pasta," Viktoria states. She looks at me. "And she'll have the Spaghetti and Seafood mix, please." I mouth a thank you, and she nods.

"Okay, it will be out soon!" The waitress expresses, closing her note and taking the menus. She walks away when I turn to Viktoria.
"So, have you heard of the new Percy Jackson show coming out?" Viktoria asks.

"Of course! I love that series to death. Also, the person who plays Percy is so pretty," I explain. My best friend thinks for a moment.

"Oh, Walter or something," Viktoria wonders aloud.

"Walker." Viktoria laughs and I join in. "Yeah, he's pretty cute. But like, he's a celebrity. He's not going to know who I am at all." I take a sip of my glass of water.

"Well, we are performing in North Carolina and New York, so maybe," Viktoria adds, taking a mint out of her purse and popping it in her mouth. "Listen, you only live once." I shrug. Walker Scobell is like super famous now that he's performing in Percy Jackson. I thought he was adorable in the Adam Project, but now people are going to fall in love with him again. I'm well known, since I have a Famous Birthdays page on me, but that's it. We scroll on our phones for a few minutes as we wait for the food to arrive. Another waitress with red hair hands us our meals.

"Thank you," I say, taking the plate from her. She nods and walks away with the trays.

"Wait, I'll take a picture of you. You just got one of the most wanted and popular roles ever," Viktoria justifies. I put my fork down and smile brightly at the camera. She takes a bunch and then I start twirling the noodles around my fork. I take a bite and let the shrimp flavor melt in my mouth. I chew it and swallow as Viktoria tells me about her school drama. You see, she goes to a fancy private school with rich kids and uniforms. But, the drama is out of control.

"Yeah, so Giana said that I was the bitch but look at her! She's so rude for no reason, you know?" Viktoria whispers. I chuckle. I'm so glad that we get to hand out, since she's one of the best friend anyone could wish for.

~

eloise 😻🎀

ELOISE
WHERE SRE YOU
*ARE
MISS WHY U SO LAYE
GAH I CANT SPELL
DEXTER OLIVIA AND I ARE WAITING

HEY
SORRY
BE THERE IN 5

ugh fineeee

I look back up at Olivia and Dexter. Dexter is grabbing his notebooks from his locker while Olivia is filming something.

"Dexter, what are you doing for your birthday tomorrow again?" I ask. We technically have been over this multiple times, but I want to make sure I know what I'm telling my mom.

"We're going to have a party at my house. Just our group chat, no one else," Dexter explains for the millionth time. I nod, chuckling. I see a few girls walking up to us.

"Hey girl!" One exclaims. She's holding her phone tightly.

"I heard that you got Sugar Plum Fairy and are performing in big cities like Los Angeles. Is this true?" The other one interrogates.

"Uhm, yea. Why?" I question.

"Hm, nice I guess. Have fun, I heard it is really difficult. Better be prepared," the one tightly clutching her phone says. The two giggle as they walk away. I sigh heavily.

"Those assholes," Dexter comments once they are fully gone. I sigh heavily as I spot Eloise dashing down the hall. She trips and crashes into a few girls, who look super confused. She stands back up and walks to us.

"Uh, Eloise, are you okay?" Olivia asks as Eloise puts her books down on the bench I'm sitting on.

"Oh, yeah. C'mon, let's go to class," Eloise answers. She gives Olivia and I a hug and fist bumps Dexter. I watch as Olivia and Eloise walk to their homeroom while Dexter and I walk to ours.