Season 1 Episode 7: The Domino Effect

Start from the beginning

*Song Name: Bee Bee Gun*
(Original Song Name: Unloaded, by Philiplol. Imagine it's The Wasps and Y/N, instead of The Uberkids and Pico)

As the song begins between Y/N and the wasps, Y/N begins to dodge the wasps attempts at stabbing him, he seems to be doing well but is starting to grow tired.

In an act of desperation Y/N begins to throw his microphone at the wasps and continues to dodge their failed attempts at him getting stabbed by their stingers, and Y/N is deemed successful as the wasps are somewhat hurt by his attacks.

Y/N then manages to jump on top of one of the wasps, and choke it with the cord of his microphone. Though the wasp manages to throw him off, but unbeknownst to the wasp this was all part of Y/N's plan. Now that they were far enough from the creature, Y/N motions to Anne and Sprig to go save the creature, while Y/N runs into the bushes to get away from the wasps.

Anne: (Watching this play out) That's our signal. (To Sprig) Come on, Sprig!

Sprig: Right behind ya.

Anne charges straight towards the puddle, slides down onto the ground, and pulls the creature free from the puddle's grasp. Though the wasps notice this and fly over to Anne, so they could try and stop her from taking their prey.

Anne: Gotcha! (Nearly gets impaled by all three stingers) Oop, gotta go. (Gets up and begins running)

The wasps rise back up and are about to chase Anne, when they begin to get pelted by rocks fired by Sprig.

Sprig: (Reloads and fires while giving banter) Take that, buzz brains! Go sting someone your own size!

Anne: Let's go! (Runs into the bushes)

Sprig: Sprig out! Peace! (Follows Anne by doing a back flip)

Anne has just made it back to the tree that the scythe crashed into, and has stopped to catch her breath.

Anne: You're safe now, little fella. (Screams from having a cuteness overload, soon Y/N arrives)

Y/N: Anne? What's wrong? (Anne shows Y/N the creature which causes Y/N to also scream from a cuteness overload, soon Sprig arrives)

Sprig: What's wrong? Are you both stung? We'll have to amputate. (Grabs the scythe from the tree, and goes to amputate Anne and Y/N)

Anne: (Stops Sprig before he could do so) No. This caterpillar looks exactly like my cat Domino from back home. (Shows Sprig a picture as the Domino lookalike meows and purrs) I love my cat more than anything in the world. She was irreplaceable. But now I found a replacement. Let's take her home with us!

Sprig: Eh, I don't know, Anne. That's a wild animal. I'm not sure bringing it home is a good idea.

Anne: Pshh. That's ridiculous.

Y/N: Yeah, Sprig I agree with Anne, because it is adorable, and it is an orphan.

Anne: Don't you mean stray?

Y/N: No Anne, I mean orphan. (Anne looks at Y/N confused) Look Anne it has no family, it was left alone by itself, (puts his hands on his hips) and I think we should take care of it! (Under his breath) Especially if that orphan, was abandoned by it's first family, then ran away from it's second family out of anger.