chapter 26: love, flowers and baldness part 2

Start from the beginning

??? : "thank you everyone for saving me"

Aki: "The demon wasn't killed by us, no need to thank us, what's your name?"

"My name is Karatsu" the bald man said while brushing off the pieces of demon meat on his body.

Aki: "So Karatsu, do you know who killed this demon?"

Karatsu: "I don't know, because I was swallowed by that demon at that time"

After a few minutes of questioning, Aki and Angel continued to patrol, Angel still remembered the large hole in that pig demon, and seemed to remember something.

Angel: "maybe it's because of that person"

Aki: "who"

"Don't you know about that rumor?" Angel said, looking at Aki with surprised eyes. 'That rumor was from 3 years ago'

Aki: "tell me"

Angel: "sigh.. there is a mysterious person who has been killing demons and leaving corpses everywhere recently, not only in Japan but also in other countries around the world, no? Who knows the identity of the person who destroyed those demons?"

{change scene}

Denji wore a school uniform, a backpack on his back, and walked tiredly into the shop. where Reze is working.

Reze: "Ah! There's a guest"

Reze smiled, looked away from the pile of schoolwork and smiled even more when he knew it was the bald boy.

Reze: "diarrhea guy is here! Where is the dog next to you?

Denji: "DON'T CALL OTHERS THAT! Pochita is at home now"

{at Aki's house}

The little dog was lying on his back in the middle of the room, looking up at the ceiling without any expression.

Pochita: (fuck you Denji)

{back to the couple}

Denji walked over, sighed and lazily sat at the table next to Reze.

Reze: "Can I have another cup of coffee?"

Denji: "Please forgive me, I will be haunted by that story for the rest of my life."

Reze: "eh? Why are you carrying a backpack?"

Denji: "I study the morning shift"

Denji took the menu and ordered a plate of fried rice. Reze just looked at the bald boy and smiled gently. Suddenly she noticed blood on the back of Denji's right hand

Reze: "There's blood on your hand"

Denji: "ah this..."

"You are injured! Boss, please get me the first aid box!" Before Denji could finish speaking, Reze interrupted him. Reze approached, lifted Denji's right hand and observed, the expression on her face clearly showing concern for Denji, making the bald boy completely surprised by her actions.

​Denji: "No, it's not, I'm not injured, this is the blood of a devil."

Reze: "I see, you surprised me. Come on, please put away the first aid box."

"Are you guys trolling me?" The shop owner mumbled uncomfortably and quietly put the first aid box away.

"Are you going to be a demon hunter?" Reze sat next to Denji, her expression also calmed down.

Denji: "Yes, I work for the security department"

Reze: "but you're still in school, right? Even though you're 16 years old, I think you're much worse than me."

Denji: "partly because it's food, partly because it's a hobby"

Reze: "haha you idiot, no one considers demon hunting a hobby!"

Denji: "leave me alone"

Reze just smiled gently at Denji's attitude. Then she brought her homework to where Denji was sitting and did it. Denji put one hand on his chin and carefully observed the purple-haired girl, feeling in his heart that the girl in front of him was extremely cute.

"I wish I could go to school with Reze" Denji mumbled softly in his mouth, but loud enough for Reze to hear. She turned her head towards Denji, tilting her head to look at the bald boy while she had a slight blush on her face.

Denji:(I think I just said something really weird, right?)

Reze got closer to Denji and put his arm around his shoulder, making Denji quite shy.

Reze: "Do you want to go? tonight too. Let's explore the school at night."

Denji: "ah...yeah...ok"

_________________

A mysterious man hissed, washing his face. He stood in a completely shabby bathroom.

"Hey storm" the man said, looking at the water slowly flowing into the sewer, forming a spiral.

"what?" a distorted voice came from deep inside the sewer.

"Why do you guys want a demon saw so much?" the man said, the sound coming from his throat was as distorted as the demon he was talking to.

Devil???: "You don't need to know, just focus on our contract"

???: "Knowing a little about each other is still better than storm demons. After I take the saw demon's heart, you will let me use your power for the rest of your life."

Storm Demon: "Don't be subjective, that saw guy has killed many of my kind"

???: "That's because you're not smart enough. I once killed a Chinese demon hunter, his cold-bloodedness and cruelty when hunting demons made him famous."

Storm Demon: "How did you kill him?"

???: "Turns out he's not as told when it comes to humans. I kidnapped his wife and children and flayed them for him to see. After that, he was nothing more than a sheep waiting to die."

​-end chapter-