===

You were told to enter Mr Stark's room and it was only your second time here after your interview. "I'll give you a chance to explain what happened today."

"I didn't meet with Director Lancaster, I only met his wife."

"Stephanie Y/L/N? Your sister?"

"How did you know?"

"I attended your wedding. I had some doubts at first. However, Natasha Romanoff's interview last time was successfully completed, so I can basically confirm it. I will let another person interview Marcus. It's okay if you can't do it. Don't worry about it."

"Are you giving me this privilege because I am Natasha's wife?" You asked. Mr Stark looked at you like you have a second head before holding her belly and laughing out loud. "Y/N, what are you talking about? Even though the Romanoff family is supreme, the Stark family is also not that bad. It's only that I want to protect this magazine. You're a dependable hard worker, not arrogant nor bad tempered. That's why I keep you here."

"Sharon will be in charge of the interview with Mr Lancaster. I hope Group 1 will cooperate with Sharon." Mr Stark told the company in an open meeting. You and Wanda were happy to see that Sharon was reaping her own words.

"Mr Lancaster, someone from Stark News just came, they left when you weren't here." Marcus's secretary told him as he came back. "Alright, I'll call them back." Normally, he would leave such a task to his secretary, but since he knows you are working there, he decided to be the one calling instead.

M: Hello?

S: Hi, Director Lancaster. I am the editor from Stark News. I am so sorry for what happened. I will let Y/N Y/L/N apologise to you!

M: Apologies? I had a meeting in the morning so I wasn't in the office and was unable to meet her.

He knew it had something to do with Stephanie telling him that there was something wrong with the factory and that his father was unable to do anything about it, pulling him away from his office.

S: ...I hope Mr Lancaster can give us a chance.

M: About the interview, I have no problem with it. You can arrange for it.

S: Thank you Mr Lancaster, shall we meet tomorrow at 11am?

M: Alright, see you at Birkins Restaurant.

Marcas was excited to see you at work. He wondered how you would look, and you must look very professional in your work clothes. "Prepare a new suit for me. It must be presentable and good looking. The more handsome the better!"

Words somehow spread and Natasha caught news that Tony Stark knew of your identity because of the conflict of Marcus's interview. "It is not a problem. I know Tony Stark. He has only started managing the company for the past few years. He has the capabilities but no ambition."

===

While Marcus was waiting for your arrival, he was daydreaming about how it was going to go. He really thought how the both of you were going to have a good time at the interview, chatting about work and not.

"Mr Lancaster, sorry to keep you waiting." A voice said as she pushed open the door. "It's fine, I have just arrived too... you are?"

"I am Sharon Carter, editor from Stark News, nice to meet you."

"Is it only you?" He asked as he subtly looked behind her. "What do you mean, Mr Lancaster?"

"Where is Y/N Y/L/N?"

"Mr Lancaster, because of Y/N's conflict with you previously, the company has decided to send me to interview you. You're looking for her now... to reapproach her?"