Chapter 3: Streaking

Author's Note: I own nothing other than the plot, and some headcannons I'm gonna be doing for this fanfiction! Plus I'm also going to be adding my own ocs in this. So, have fun with that information.

Warnings: Sexual content.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Push! Push!" Kelso cheered, watching Hyde push his hands against the door frame in the back of the basement, Fez doing the same in the other, "C'mon! You gotta push it!"

"How much longer?" Hyde asked, taking a quick, deep breath.

Kelso checked his watch, "Ten seconds. C'mon! You gotta push harder or it's not gonna work!"

"This is so stupid," Hyde snarled.

"It's not stupid," Kelso snarked before grinning, "You're gonna love it."

"I'm not - not gonna love it," Hyde said snidely.

"Okay, that's time," Kelso said, looking at his watch, "Step away from the door." Hyde and Fez followed his directions. "Now lift your arms."

"Ohhh," Hyde and Fez grinned when they lifted their arms.

"Kelso, you are a genius," Fez smiled.

"Yeah, well," Kelso grinned, "It's magic."

"Oh my God, finally," Jackie complained when Erica came down the stairs holding a soda can, hopping off the washer and throwing her magazine aside, "I am so dehydrated."

"Here, Piggly Wiggly Diet Cream Soda," Erica said, handing her the can.

"What," Jackie snarked, "My three choices were Tap, Fresco, or Diet Rite."

"Well," Erica quipped, "You get Piggly Wiggly Diet Cream Soda."

"Then I'll just take water."

"There's a hose out back," Donnie deadpanned, not looking up from his magazine. Jackie gave him a nasty look before settling into Hyde's lap, letting him throw an arm over her so he could read his magazine easier.

"I'm noticing the pop selection has really went downhill since your dad got laid off," Kelso said rather insensitively.

"He's not laid off," Erica stuttered, "He's just part-time. And Shut up."

"Kids," Kitty exclaimed as she ran down the stairs, Jackie quickly lifting herself from Hyde's lap, "Kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids!"

"Mom," Erica interrupted, "What?"

"The President is coming."

"What President?"

"The President of the United States, Gerald R. Ford, the thirty-sixth... eighth... fortieth, I don't know, he's the President!"

Kitty quickly ran into one of the back rooms of the basement, missing Erica's confused look.

"Why would Ford come to Point Place?" She asked.

"Because," Jackie answered, "We are a whistle stop on his Wisconsin campaign trail. My dad organized it," She added proudly just as Kitty ran passed her with mini American flags. Kitty quickly stopped in her tracks, giving Jackie a look.

"Young lady," She said in a falsely calm voice, "The next time you know a President is coming, you let me know ahead of time. I need to vacuum, Erica you tidy up this basement, a pie! I need to make a pie!" She yelled as she ran up the basement stairs.

"Wow," Erica muttered unenthusiastically, "The President is coming."

"You know what we should do?" Kelso said excitedly.