Chapter 84: Luffy vs Jimbei, and Sanji?

Start from the beginning

Robin stared at (Y/N) in awe as a tear slowly rolled down her cheek. (Y/N) quickly turned to Robin with a shocked expression on her face.  "Robin, wait, no! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to—" (Y/N) was cut off by Robin pressing her lips against hers. (Y/N)'s eyes widened in shock before lightly softening and closing completely. 'Her lips are so soft... It's like kissing an angel... wait, we're kissing right now?!' (Y/N)'s face grew beet red. She pulled away from Robin, and quickly looked down at the ground.

"I'm sorry. Was that too much?" Robin innocently asked with a clear smile on her face.

(Y/N) turned to Robin with a tomato red face. "The kiss wasn't the problem, it was the fact it was totally unexpected!! Wait—"

Robin placed her head in her hand, tilting her head slightly as light blush kissed he cheeks. "Oh? So you were just caught off-guard? Should I give you another one? You should be ready now."

"No, no, no. That's okay, really! Thanks for the offer hahaha!" (Y/N) put her left hand up to Robin, shaking it in defense.

Robin gently grabbed (Y/N)'s hard. "Then maybe I should kiss your hand?" Robin looked up at (Y/N) with mischievous eyes as she held her hand only inches from her lips.

(Y/N) quickly pulled her hand away, blushing even brighter as she stood up and began walking towards the path she came in on. "Ya know, the crew is probably waiting for us to head back... Yeah, that's it! I, uh, came to retrieve you, so it's time to go. Let's get going now—"

A loud voice coming from some transmission was heard, taking both (Y/N)'s and Robin's attention. "Hello there, people of Fishman Island. Am I coming through? Well then, for those of you who don't know, I'm the captain of the New Fishman Pirates. My name is Hordy Jones!" (Y/N) looked over at Robin with confused concern in her eyes. Robin stood up and the two began walking back to the Sunny as Hordy continued. "There's something every citizen of the Ryugu Kingdom needs to know. This will be destroyed and quickly. We'll rebuild it from scratch, but with a new king...like me! I will usher in a new era for Fishman Island, grounded in a strict code of discipline. For starters, we'll end all friendly relations with humans. So if you like 'em, get out! Yes. Fishmen are far superior to humans. It's time that race of weaklings learned its place. They don't deserve our help! In place of sympathizers, those loyal to our cause will move in from the Fishman District. They hate humans, too, and will do whatever it takes to rid this country of them. So treat them with respect! Ya still love her, don't you? Otohime, our most cherished queen."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened in shock. 'Otohime? Queen? Could they be talking about Shiraoshi's mother? Wait... is that who's grace she wanted to visit.' (Y/N) slightly hung her head as she softly spoke. "Poor Princess..." (Y/N) looked down at her hand when she felt Robin hold it. She couldn't help but softly smile up at Robin.

Hordy continued. "She was indeed selfless and worked tirelessly to build a bridge between Fishmen and humans. I do respect her spirit. But have you forgotten the end of her tale? She was killed by a human!" (Y/N) lightly gasped and squeeze Robin's hand. Shock was clearly present on her face. Hordy began to passionately shout. "Even if you approach them with a pure heart and kind intentions, they'll just take advantage of you and leave you in the dirt! We have to wake up! Can't you see?! Sorry but the royal family's been duping you for years. If we follow them, we'll face extinction. As long as humans exist, this goal of harmony is unattainable. It's a pipe dream that's been perpetuated for far too long. See for yourself! King Neptune got old. It happens to everyone. The only way to advance is to eliminate the old guard so they won't hold us back any more."

"Are you thinking what I'm thing?" (Y/N) looked over at Robin.

Robin placed her free hand on her chin in thought. "Hordy said to 'see for yourself', so he must be broadcasting himself on a transponder snail nearby, that's why we can hear him. And the fact he mentioned King Neptune after, I believe we both know what he'll say next."