💖 - New Year's - 🎨

A/N: I do not like the creator of this series! I simply like the series

A/N, 5/5/24: Also this (or any of the future "The Painter" oneshots) isn't canon...if that wasn't obvious

--------------------
Alexander (The Painter) and Elliott ([REDACTED]/Accomplice) were at home, waiting for it to reach the new year.
"Never thought I'd say this, but...it sure is nice to just...be with each other, and not out killing.." Alexander Said.
Elliott chuckled, "Couldn't agree with you more, partner" He Said, "I would say we could just stop killing, but...We have quite the reputation even if they don't know who we are, so if we did, we'd have to, pretty much, change our entire appearance, and...I don't think either of us wanna do that" He added.
Alexander laughed, "Yea, Yea...I know" He Said.
The two just kept waiting; They were also watching the fleur-de-lis drop. (A/N: I googled what they do in Louisiana for New Year's, and that came up)
"Stay awake, Hun, it's almost midnight" Elliott said with a laugh, as he noticed Alexander's eyes starting to close.
"I'm tired, thoughh..." Alexander Mumbled.
"Alexander, partner, you can do it; Just reach midnight, and then you can fall asleep" Elliott Said.
"Fine.." Alexander Mumbled, as he did his best to stay awake.
After a while, they got to the final countdown.
"10.....9.....8.....7.....6.....5.....4.....3.....2.....1!!" Elliott Counted Down.
"Happy New Year, Hun!!" Elliott Said, as he hugged the [half asleep] male beside him.
Alexander just gave a slight smile.
"C'mon!" Elliott Said as he grabbed Alexander's hand and ran to the window; There were fireworks everywhere in the sky [it seemed to wake up Alexander].
"Woah...." Elliott Said.
"Pretty Boom Boom Sky!" Alexander Said, like a child.
Elliott chuckled, "They're called Fireworks, Alexander, you know this" He Said.
"Hmph..I like Pretty Boom Booms better..." Alexander Mumbled.
Elliott laughed at his partner in crime's stubborn-ness.
"Happy New Year, Alex.." Elliott said, wrapping his arm around Alexander, as the pair continued watching the fireworks.
"Happy New Year, Elli..." Alexander Said, as he leaned into Elliott.

A/N: I know this isn't exactly canon, but I thought the idea was cute!

Word Count: 341