[⚠︎↠]- Why?

Title: Why? ——————————————————Theme: Cheater!Choso x Female Reader Trigger(s) : language, partial violence ———————————————————————

Title: Why?
——————————————————
Theme: Cheater!Choso x Female Reader
Trigger(s) : language, partial violence
———————————————————————

'Why do things always go this way?' You thought, sitting at the edge of your bed, gaze locked onto the floor underneath your feet. Tears blurred your vision as you sniffled, blinking to only cause the droplets run down your blushed cheeks.

He did everything right so why did it go so wrong? Using the cuff of your sweater his gifted to you on your birthday to wipe the tears your head turned over to your phone that vibrated with calls from Yuji. Answering and holding up the phone to your ear you mumbled a soft "hello yuji."

"Hey (Y/N) I heard about you and Choso. I'm sorry he did that to you, I would've told you if I'd known.." Yuji spoke out, gentle and comforting. "He's been trying to call you but I told him it was best to just leave it alone for now."

Your heart was heavy. How were you suppose to act when the man you loved only brought you pain? He lied and manipulated everything you've ever been through with him. A sense of emptiness, almost to a dissociative state blanketed your mind to where you felt nothing, mindlessly spinning the beautiful diamond band that jeweled your ring finger.

"It's alright Yuji, there is really nothing much I can do" (Y/N) sighed, running your hand across your face until your clenched your hand against your pursed lips. "How'd you find out?" Yuji asked, clearing his throat. "You don't have to answer that if you don't want to you know, don't mean to pry," the male added as you bit your lip.

Your eyes slowly moved over to the dresser before you, bags under your eyes, eyeliner smeared off to the sides and hair a mess but all you could pay mind to was a picture within a golden frame of Choso and you. He held a soft kiss against your forehead as a smile shined on your face. Silence strung out between the Yuji and you. "Eso told me. Well clarified the situation." You responded, standing up and walking over to the dresser, picking up the frame.

"I had invited him to the mall with me to get Choso a birthday gift. I was just—"

———- (time skip to the past) ———-

"I was thinking of getting him new boots, the one he wears now are all torn and faded. They're like the only thing he uses." (Y/N) chuckled thinking of Choso's doc marten boots struggling to keep themselves together. "Yeah he needs those maybe a hair cut too" Eso teased, rolling his eyes. "Or you could get a huge tattoo, a tramp stamp of his name, surprise him when you know what," the tall male joked, nudging (Y/N)'s side.

"No! I couldn't do that! You know what they say, when you tattoo your partners name you're bound to break up!" You shook your head at the thought. Us? Splitting up? Never. Right?

Eso chuckled, dryly as (Y/N) lead the way through the mall. His eyes fell upon you, his chest rising with a sigh 'yeah..' he thought, clearing his throat. The chatter of a busy mall filled the surroundings, kids sprinting down the long halls, sales representatives standing between them pitching their products with casual dismissals.