𝟐𝟒. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭.

Start from the beginning

Tom knew what would calm her down for now. He knew that singing calmed her down and it was the one thing she loved doing. So he started to sing the chorus of "thinking out loud" by Ed Sheeran. It was the only song that came to his mind at that moment.

"So baby now, take me into your loving arms, kiss me under the light of a thousand stars."

Sofia noticed what he was trying to do, so she started to hum along with the lyrics. He was right because she calmed down. Tom placed small kisses on her head in between singing. And he held her for almost an hour under the shower.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐓 next to each other on the couch, with some distance between them. Sofia was fidgeting with her fingers because of how nervous she was. She knew that she could trust Tom with whole her heart, but it scared her for his reaction.

After some minutes of silence Sofia finally started to tell Tom about last night. About how she got pushed inside her apartment by an stranger and what he did to her. That she had been crying for hours after and how she felt.

"He took my body from me, I feel so dirty." Sofia tried not to start crying again, her headaches got worse when she was crying. "When he grabbed my waist my first thought was you, I thought you came to London to speak with me, but then I got pushed and he did those things... you would never do that to me." She didn't dare to look Tom in the eyes.

"I feel so stupid for not doing more, but I didn't have the strength." Tom grabbed both her hands softly.

"You did nothing wrong, he was the cruel one to do that to an innocent woman. He should be ashamed of who he was, I wished I was there with you, I would have prevented this from happening." He placed a soft kiss on her forehead. He felt absolutely heartbroken for her. He couldn't wrap his head around it, why would someone do that to her?

"I don't wanna go back there Tom." A tear left his eye, he hated seeing her like that. He knew how much she loved that apartment or the city. "I'm not going back there."

"You don't have to, you can stay as long as you want, okay love?" She felt extremely safe with him. Tom was the one person in her life that would be with her for everything.

"About our fight-" she started but Tom soon cut her off.

"I was in the wrong. I accused you of things when I know you wouldn't do that to someone. He was just a friend who has been there for a lot of years and you were just catching up. Forget everything, I just want us together and to be safe."

"I love you." Sofia whispered out softly.

"Words can't describe how in love I am with you." A smile creeped up on her lips, she missed everything about him.

˚୨୧⋆。𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦˚୨୧⋆。
@sofiawilson posted a photo!

˚୨୧⋆。𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦˚୨୧⋆。@sofiawilson posted a photo!

🤍 liked by @tomblyth and 585,836 others.

𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧  the only one I trust in this world
-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝.

˚୨୧⋆。𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦˚୨୧⋆。
@tomblyth posted a photo!

˚୨୧⋆。𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦˚୨୧⋆。@tomblyth posted a photo!

🤍 liked by @sofiawilson and 373,937 others.

𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡  ♾️
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐝.

𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 the sweetest man any woman could have asked for. He brought back flowers after he attended work and gave her little presents. He wanted to make her feel good about herself again. Tom wanted nothing more than the best for love.

The two had talked about their future plans for the next few weeks. Sofia didn't want to return to her apartment or London, so Tom suggested that she would stay for a while and settle down her work in New York. She had started modelling again for Calvin Klein after the release of her movie. Sofia didn't feel comfortable about her body while shooting, but Tom luckily reassured her of how beautiful she was.

Sofia has been auditioning for some movies, but had no calls back yet. So she has been trying to get her days full of activities. Her mornings were slow as her routine took long, the rest of the day was always busy. At nights Sofia loved to play some guitar with Tom if he was at home, the two would hum along to a song and stay there for a while, sometimes they would dance around the living room like they did so many times.

When Tom was away for work for a couple days it would take a toll on the brunette. He was the one helping her through the day and she knew it isn't good to always depend on someone every second of the day, but he is always there for her. The panic attacks were the worst, she was familiar with them because when her father passed, she had them almost everyday only Trent helped her out in those times. Sofia had called him one time whilst she was having one, he reassured her like he had done in those times, Sofia decided to get back into therapy but now for her new problem.

Tom knew about everything because Sofia had nothing to hide from him. It was horrible going back to therapy and now in a whole different country but it really helped her out.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!
So tired from new years tbh, but managed to write something. Hope everyone has a good and healthy new year.

xoxo