Blue Bunny(OHSHC)

Kisa's POV

~~~~~~~~~

"Today's the day Mia-chan," I say to my blue stuffed bunny as we walk up to the school. I was going to Ouran academy.

I walk into my first class and sit down. When the teacher comes in she says"We have a new student today," she motions for me to come up and I do."Class this is Kisa Fugashi," I smile at the class and realize how short I am.

The day passes quietly, but I do get a few weird looks because of Mia-chan.

I walk around after the last bell and hear voices coming from behind some trees. I poke my head around them slightly hoping they won't see me, but a red headed boy sees me and pokes his twin and points at me.

Soon everyone's looking at me"come here,"the tall blonde one said motioning to me.

I grip Mia-chan and walk into full view.

"Aw," they all say when they see me what a cute little girl."

"I'm a second year," I say defensively

"She reminds me of honey," one of the twins says.

" yeah she even has a bunny," the other says.

"Leave me alone," I yell then sink to my knees and hide my face in Mia-chan.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up to see a boy with blonde hair and a pink bunny.

"It's ok there really nice," he says and helps me up.

"Sorry,"I mumble.

"It's perfectly alright," a blonde boy with piercing blue eyes says as he hugs me.

"Please get of," I say and lets go.

"Hi I'm Kisa,"I say.

"I'm honey,"the boy who helped me up,"and these are my friends Takashi, Tamaki, Hikaru & Kouru, Kyoya, and Haruhi."

I smile as he points them out but my eyes stop at Haruhi"why is she wearing a boys uniform," I ask.

They all look at me and then Kyoya asks"Why would you ask that?"

"Well she's a girl so she should wear a girls uniform,"I say while everyone watches me.

"Why are you all looking at me,"I say backing up slightly.

Haruhi answers me"well no one else knows I'm a girl so don't tell anyone ok."

"Ok,"I say and start to walk off.

"Wait miss Fugashi we will need you to join the host club.

"What" I say.

"Yeah what i mean she said she wouldn't tell,"Haruhi says.

"Um what is a host club,"I ask confused?

"It's where you entertain students with your charm and personality,"Kyoya answers.

"What would I be doing,"

"You would for now be honey's assistant."

"Ok," I say still kinda confused.

"Ok everybody get ready," Kyoya says,"we're about to open.