HyunIn-Allergic

"So what do you want to eat?" Jeongin asked the Older among the two as he stared at the menu, he felt like having some pasta or pizza but he really didn't know what to choose. It was a brunch cafe but they had other lunch menus too. He didn't feel like going for the pastries nor anything with too much bread.

"I want pastries right now, I haven't had them for so long! Jesus I'm gonna die like-" Hyunjin spoke as he smiled brightly. He haven't smile yesterday because he was so tired and drained after the 15 hour long practice but he was on break from today 'till after the weekend and wanted to enjoy his break.

"alright then, uhm, but you have allergies though..." Jeongin spoke carefully as he tried to remind Hyunjin. But instead of Hyunjin worrying so much about it, he ruffled the younger's hair playfully and teased him.

"It's fine, I'll ask them for something without almonds, and plus, I always have epipen with me so i'll be fine." Hyunjin said again as he called the waiter. Jeongin watched him order as he looked through the pastry menu again. 'some pastries may contain nuts, soy, and milk, let the waiter know about them if allergic', jeongin glanced around for no reason but he felt off. maybe he was over-reacting? but he didn't know.

"How's it going today?" the waiter broke Jeongin's tension. He looked at the waiter. He had some grudges against him for no reason. He didn't look trustworthy but, he decided not to judge the waiter. He asked for his pasta and then Hyunjin ordered a set of pastries.

"Also, uhm- I can't eat almonds," Hyunjin added onto what he said before when ordering. The waiter didn't even looked like he was paying attention and just nodded, wrote some stuff down and left. Hyunjin glanced around the whole restaurant, he looked around at the other tables with waiters, they looked focused into what they were doing but the waiter serving him and jeongin just didn't seem right.

"you know? it feels weird here, I don't mean by the meaning of 'weird' but like the atmosphere here with the other waiters and ours is just different." Jeongin cut hyunjin off from his thinking.

"yea, let's get out after eating," Hyunjin answered to jeongin and side eyed around. He felt weird but he tried to shake it off. He started to get bored so decided to bother Jeongin, he didn't feel like sitting on his lap but he decided to be annoying and take away his phone.

"Oi stop bullying me!" Jeongin shouted but he already gave up life since he started dating Hyunjin. He just leaned on his chair and gave a stare to the older male who took a picture of him and himself. He just laughed while Jeongin sighed, he loved his hyung but he was clumsy and dramatic and weird 24/7. He decided to take a glass of water and try to chill a little before the food came. He looked around and saw the waiter serving him and hyunjin coming back with a tray with some food on it. 

"Hyung, he's coming, you're so embarrassing......." Jeongin spoke with an annoyed tone to Hyunjin and tried to organise himself again. he cleared his throat for no reason. The waiter walked up to them, put the plate down roughly, it was just appitizer. Just some bread and a bit of salad for both of them. he didn't even say a word and left.

"Jesus he's rude," Hyunjin spoke as he side eyed the waiter directly but he kinda lost in the tension. He took out his phone and took a picture of the salad as he took a glass of water. He then let Jeongin eat first.

"is it good?" He asked, he wanted to eat here before but now because of the dirty look the waiter gave him, he didn't feel like he wanted to eat anymore.

"Hyung the salad is really good," Jeongin said with his mouth full. It actually tasted really nice. He convinced the older to try it too. Hyunjin grabbed his fork and took a few bites. To be honest, he felt like it was mid. He saw some peanuts on it but he just didn't like the nut on it. He wasn't allergic to peanuts but he just didn't like them because it was a nut, and he was allergic to almonds so he didn't prefer nuts in general.