trap 29

Minho came running outside, " Guys! We can go anywhere! Jisung is here!"
But no one seemed to understand what he was saying.
" first calm down minho and now tell us What are you trying to say." Chans said while putting his hands on minho's shoulder.
"So , when I went to take my phone from my room's balcony there came so many fireflies and started glowing and I could here his voice, he said he is scared , he heared us last night."
"What! Fireflies!?" Saying this jimin ran to minho's room.
"Where are you going jimin?" Asked hyunjin.
"I have to get those fireflies!" He ran and everyone followed him but even before they can reach the staircase jimin was already coming downstairs. He came and opened one of his bag and took his laptop and started searching something.
"Minho can you please come here." He asked and minho went near him.
"These are the fireflies you saw right?"
"Yes, these were the one I saw."
"Guys , its really important."
"What?" Changbin asked.
"If you know this district is famous for it's volcanos and lava rivers , and these fireflies are only found near to The Thunderous Lava River who's location at present time is unknown."
"What? Thunderous's fireflies?" Minho's mom shockingly asked.
"Yeh! Do you know the location of it aunty." jimin asked.
"We don't know the exact location but it's somehre in the middle of forest." Mrs. Lee said.
"So what are we wating for let's go get our jisung from that creep." Hyunjin said.
"Yes!" Everyone said in unison.
"But first we have to do some preparations." jimin said.

.....

They planned to go their the same night , jimin and jeongin was assisted to take note of their locations in the forest and tell them through their in-ear's , they somehow convinced felix to stay at their home even though he didn't wants to and all the others went to the forest.

....

"Yehh walk 100 m more and you're there." Jeongin said in the in-ear.
" But there's nothing just a big rock." Seungmin said in frustration.
"What we're supposed to do now."minho said in anger.
"But you're at the exact location of the thunderous river." Jimin said in their in-ear's.
"ONCE I GET THAT CREEP AND I'LL MAKE SURE HIM TO REGRET HIS BIRTH." Changbin said angrily and punched a rock and just that something started opening in that big rock.

They saw orange light being spread infront of their eyes and in less than a second they were pushed inside by some unknow force and before then can stand up or look behind to see what was it the rock closed the door again and now they're inside that big rock( my friend's name is rock and I can only think of him rn😅)
"What the hell was that?" Seungmin said in frustration.
They also stood up and looked infront of them , it seemed like endless land and orange light everywhere and suddenly they heared a voice.
......

A/n: sry for the disturbance but I'm thinking of ending this book soon cause I don't want to leave it in middle and yehh I don't know what will happen in next chapter but I'll try my best to end this before 15 ( if possible) as my high school finales will be starting next month and if you are an Asian you can get me how much pressure parents have on us.( NO OFFENSE TO OTHERS)

....

"I knew you guys will surely come here!" A voice echoed in the cave type thing.
"Hahaha..!!! My baby minho...."he said in a ageyo tone that disgusted everyone there.
"I'm not you baby, you as*hole." Minho said in anger.
"You should've given me some cute name not that curse word but anyways do you remember the options I gave to you,
Either save jisung or felix's birthstone or be mine... haha."he said.
"We will save both of them and you'll not have me too." Minho said and that offended than man.
"OK I'll give you chance of saving everyone." He said with a stern voice.
"He's so straight about that something is fishy."hyunjin said.
"But we have chance let's divide and see who'll save who." Chan said while other nodded.
"Me and seungmin will go get felix's birthstone." Hyunjin said.
"Me , Chan and minho will go save jisung." Changbin said and minho replied," No, I'll go save both of them.."
"But minho---." Before Chan was able to say something all of them were at some other places.
"Opps.. times up hahaha.... you really thought I'll give you guys any chance." The man said.
Chan and changbin was locked up in a cell and near to them seungmin and hyunjin were in another cell( ig it's what I'll call it cell or a jail?) and minho their somewhere that felt like middle of nowhere. There was a road going straight.
"Minho baby walk straight and you'll find me and then you can choose whom you want to save." The old man's voice echoed again and other were also able to hear him.

After walking for like half an hour he saw something that was obvious was there but he didn't expected it to be this beautiful.
The Thunderous Lava River.

Something like this

Something like this.

"So minho..!" The man said who was floating on top of that lava river.
Minho saw jisung tied on a chair floating on a little distance and felix's birthstone in a glass tube on the other side at same distance and then the man turned showing his face.
"M-mr. C-hoi?? You .. y-you did all of that??" Minho said with pure shock in his eyes, it was hard to believe that his favorite person with whom he used to talk about life and everything did that.
( yehh all of this is done by the librarian)
"Suprise!! Btw I think now you know who I'm, I should tell you one thing more.. you remember your brother Mark right?

......

Hello everyone
How are you guys/gals/others?

I'm not satisfied with the first half of the story but still I have to end it soon... bur I promise you'll be satisfied with the ending.