⋆ 一 ⋆

“ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 ”

𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦

ʜʏᴅʀᴀɴɢᴇᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ - ᴛxᴛ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
𝟷:𝟹𝟶 ───|────── 𝟹:𝟻𝟸

✰✰

JI SOOHEON was the type of person everyone wanted to be friends with. With his handsome looks, charming personality, and athletic abilities, he was loved by everyone. He was like a celebrity, adored and admired by both his peers and teachers.

However, apart from the fact that he was a popular kid in school, he lived a not so very normal teenager's life.

Sooheon had always known that he had to grow up fast. Being raised by a single sick mother meant that he and his brother had to take on responsibilities that other kids their age didn't have to worry about.  despite that they were happy, having both his mom and brother beside him was enough.

But that didn't last long, after his older brother's tragic death his mom's condition only worsened and soon the medical bill started piling up. That's when sooheon found himself having to take on more responsibilities, so he took a part time job at an arcade nearby.

“ hey sooheon! ” an familiar voice called out his name as he turned around, he saw his three friend standing at the lobby of his work place though they just texted that they can't come.

“ but coach, hyungnim you said you can't come ” he looked at his coach and landlord surprised yet glad that they showed up. he turned towards the third person,

“ and sergeant park you didn't even read my text ”

“ well I am here now and you owe
us one ” sergeant park teased the younger boy bumping at his shoulder, gaining a laugh from him.

“ but isn't this place overcrowded? ” his coach stated.

“ about that three of you can figure it out I gotta go now ” sooheon interrupted marching towards the exist of the arcade, waving at his friends he made sure to yell out a thank you before finally disappearing from the sight of the three.

It was one of those days he had to visit his mom at the hospital and fortunately enough he got there in time thanks to his friends. After the meet up he was on his way to his dorm, reminiscing the words he shared with his mother just few minutes ago as a smile appeared on his face.

though it was soon replaced with a grimace since he felt a sudden sharp pain in his head like someone drilling on it, a screeching beep echoed through his ears following with his vision getting blurry and blurrier. the first moment he remembered seeing a blinding light piercing into his eyes and in the other it was all black.

he opened his eyes while steadily blinking trying to adjust to the light, the smell of disinfectant was the first thing he noticed the second was the white wall he was surrounded with. he looked around trying to figure out the place he was in when his eyes fell on the calendar, upon reading the name written on it he didn't took long to realize that he was in a hospital.

“ you snores a lot, don't you? ” a voice called, catching sooheon off guard as he followed his gaze towards the source of the voice.

he tilted his head observing the girl who was laying on the bed beside him, her eyes closed and her ears blocked by the earphones that was connected to a mp3 player.

Do they still use them? the thought occur to sooheon, his gaze still at the girl.

“ I barely got to sleep last night ” the girl complained again as she opened her eyes locking them with sooheon's, making him to break it just after. a smirk appeared on her up face seeing the guy next to her being all flustered up by the action.

“ I'm sorry ”

she huffed a sigh as she decided to sit straight facing him, “ verbal apologies are so boring ”

Sooheon stare at her blankly, trying to make out a sense from her words, a discomfort creeping in his body everytime their eyes landed at each other's.

she seemed to noticed the unbeknownst look written all over his face, her eyes anticipating something with each second ticking by but before he could ask anything to her she replied again,

“ buy me a meal as an apology ”