chapter 8

olivia's pov

We go back to school today and I'm actually so nervous.  Not for classes or anything just if anything changes between us, plus Ariana doesn't come back home until two weeks.
But I also felt bad for Ari cause she'll be missing our Halloween party on Saturday, we were supposed to go as the plastics but now it's just me and Mckenna and we don't know what to do.
Anyways I got dressed and put on makeup and did my hair.

I walked downstairs to see my parents in the kitchen

"Good morning beautiful."
My dad greeted pulling me into a big hug.
"Morning dad, morning mom."
I said grabbing my backpack.
"Are you ready for all the makeup work?"
My mom asked me.
"Yeah I got it plus I have study hall last period."
I told her leaving the house after giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I walked into the school to see Mckenna with Mason, Xochitl, and Brady. I started walking over to them, Brady was the first to see me. He waved at me signaling me to come over to him. I did, I walked over standing next to him as he threw his arm over my shoulders as Mckenna gave us a knowing look.
"You look pretty."
Brady whispered into my ear making me form a slight blush across my face. I watched how Mason whispered something to Mckenna and Xochitl as they looked at us.
"What?"
I asked.
"Oh nothing."
Xochitl said smirking at us.
"Obsessed."
Brady whispered to me with a slight chuckle. I giggled a little when he said that while shaking my head at them.
"So Livy, what's your first period?"
Brady asked me.
"Ugh Mr. Daniels, he hates me and Mckenna."
I groaned.
"Wait seriously? Me and Mason have that class too."
Brady told me.
"Ha losers I have Ms. Margot first period!"
Xochitl laughed at us seeing some of her friends as she joined them.
The rest of us walked to our first period talking about the movie and joking about times on set.
We got to class and Mckenna and I sat together at one table and the boys sat at the table behind us.
"Okay everyone take your seats and be quiet!"
Mr. Daniels yelled among the talking students.  He came over to our group with four big stacks of papers, dropping one stack in front of us.
"Oh my god, Livy look at this!"
Mckenna whisper yelled to me.
"Sh!"
Mr. Daniels snapped at us.
"Don't make me regret welcoming you back."
Mr. Daniels told us monotoned.
"But sir, you didn't welcome us back."
I told him confused.
"Ms. Blunt it is best if you keep your mouth shut!"
He snapped.
"God!"
I scoffed under my breath to Mckenna as he left our table.
"Girls! That's it!  Mason switch with Olivia."
Mr. Daniels demanded.
"Yes sir."
Mason mumbled. 
Honestly I don't know why he thinks this is a punishment.  I love sitting next to Mckenna but I won't complain about being with Brady.