𝑾𝑯𝑶 𝑰𝑺 𝑺𝑯𝑬?

Start from the beginning

The wind blew around her as the clouds shifted and opened up enough for the moonlight to glare down at her. 

The curse rose from the ground the wind blowing all around her, walking towards Geto he was up and ready to attack. reaching for her veil she lifted off her face "that thing is always blocking my view...." she frowned.

She gasped looking at a confused Geto "you're so beautiful!" she complemented, Geto stared at her friendly face in momentary shock. She wasn't too bad looking.

She had pale blue skin, big (e/c) eyes, long dark blue hair, one of her arms was riddled of its flesh and was only bone with a glove, her long white white wedding dress had a split up the middle showing one of her legs were nothing but bone, while the off white corset that held her body tightly the side was ripped showing her rib cage.

Her blue-ish veil flowed behind her as she walked closer to Geto. "So you're Y/n L/n?" she turned to head to the white haired male, "um why yes.who're you?" she asked tilting her head "Gojo Satoru" he smirked at her.

She hummed taking a mental note of his name, y/n held the black haired man's hands "so what's your name, I mean you are the one who freed me" Geto glanced down at her "Geto Suguru" mumbling his name she nodded "Suguru I like that..." she hummed.

She took a deep breath doing a twirl "ah! The moonlight feels so lovely tonight" she smiled staring at the dark sky. Geto stared at her seeing how calm she looked while gazing into the moon like it was the only thing in the world that mattered.

Oddly enough Geto started to feel bad about having to exorcise her, "Suguru..." y/n called out, he walked closer to her "hey! i'm here too!" Gojo exclaimed only to be ignored again.

"Thank you..." she muttered, still staring at the moon, "for what...?" she looked over at him giving a closed eyed smile "for saving me." she hummed, a guilty feeling arose in his stomach as he looked back at the girl.

He smiled back "you're welcome."

Just to get it over with Geto sent an unexpected attack from a curse that should have killed her quickly but it didn't when the smoke cleared Y/n wasn't standing in the same spot "that was close!" Geto snapped around seeing she was behind him.

Gojo stood looking shocked. Shaking her head she held onto Geto "what was that?" she asked only to almost be attacked again.

She stood away from the two males "Suguru..." She called out in a low voice.

A shiver went up his spine upon hearing his name being called, he felt the ground rumble as dead rose thorn vines poked out from the ground circling around her.

Her soft welcoming eyes now turned harsh and hateful  "you aren't doing this on purpose...?" ​​ appearing behind him her voice was low and filled with bloodlust almost as if it was mixed with someone else's voice  "...Are you?" Geto gasped, luckily Gojo was quick to take action sending an attack to the dead woman.

She snapped her head over "Don't touch me." A thorn slashed his face shocking both him and Geto seeing as he had up his infinity.

After getting slashed a pounding headache started to surface in Gojo's head. Although she couldn't care less about him "you wouldn't kill your own wife would you? you aren't like him are you?" Geto felt his hands tremble, what was this energy? This power. It was terrifying.

Slowly shaking his head Geto spoke up "No, no I'm sorry I don't know what came over me." he lied trying to hide the nervousness in his voice.

Gojo was on the ground hunched over coughing up blood "w-what did you do?" he coughed out through labored breaths, but y/n ignored him staring at Geto before her terrifying aura switched back to her warm and welcoming one.

"Oh! good!" Y/n smiled, she heard Gojo cough harshly again causing her to look back over to him slightly glaring, "oh right...you." walking over to him she bent down healing him quickly.

Backing up Y/n turned her attention back to Geto holding his hand, "isn't the moon beautiful?" Geto nodded slowly "yes, it is" The tension was still there but it strangely disappeared when the three heard soft meows.

Y/n snapped over "Lydia!" a short black cat with brown eyes came trotting over a long black haired cat following behind her "Edward!" the dead woman picked up the cats. She showed Geto who hummed "you have cats?" he asked, she nodded.

Lydia nuzzled against Geto "oh she likes you!" Y/n smiled, Geto gently grabbed her stroking her fur. Gojo watched in shock, confused at how infatuated the dead woman was with his best friend, but seemingly hated him.

Hopefully she wasn't gonna stay like this.

She in fact did stay like that. If anyone, man, woman, even a god damn curse, got a little too close with him she'd go on the defense. Even if most people couldn't even see her they could still feel the hate radiating off of her.

The only two things she didn't get aggressive with was children and animals. Those were the only two things she really liked.

Y/n sat stroking Edwards fur slowly while following Geto, him and Gojo were sent on a mission to protect a girl named...Rika? Rina...Oh! Riko for something important you weren't really paying any attention to what the principal was saying.

Geto knocked on the door to a room but after a few seconds both of them heard a ticking sound and the door exploded?!

Geto opened his eyes and saw the dead woman holding him closely while both of them were wrapped in a ball of thorns. She glanced down at him "are you ok?!" Geto nodded.

She put the thorn wall down Edward meow'd poking his head out from under her dress. Y/n bent down picking him and looked over him "are you ok honey" y/n didn't see any injuries on Edward and sighed softly.

Glancing up the dead woman panicked looked around but didn't see Geto anywhere!She frowned poking her head into the room, but she didn't see anything or anyone.

"he didn't leave me did he...?" She asked herself starting to tear up, Y/n had a bad habit of jumping to conclusions about the smallest things, if Geto didn't say hi to her in the morning that's equal to him not loving her.

Didn't tell her where he was going? He's seeing someone else.

Didn't let her hold his hands. Dear god he wants her dead!

In the back of her mind she knew none of that was true but her underlying fear of being left alone, or betrayed again consumed her mind everyday and night. It caused her to be clingy, needy, wanting Geto's attention every second of the day.

She tries her hardest to not be like that but it never worked. She wanted to trust Geto. No. She wanted to trust any man again. But her body just wouldn't let that happen.

Overtime Geto understood her and slowly helped swoon her off of it, but every time they both would take one step forward something always knocked her back. But he'd be willing to help her. Why? Because he loved her. well that's what she thought. 

Gojo on the other hated her.

He found her ungodly annoying with how clingy she was, but that's ok because the feeling was mutual. But slowly he grew fond of her which he hated. His heart always bumped a little faster whenever he saw her. His cheeks grew a little more red whenever he saw her smile.

In the back of his head Gojo knew she'd never feel the same way, she only ever looked at Geto with nothing but love. He knew Geto liked her but not in the way she did.

He was comfortable around her but he didn't really love her but the last thing he needed was her going on a riot because she thought he didn't feel the same way.

Her hand twitched as she frowned, rose thorns started to stab out of the ground. Her hair covering her eyes. But just as she was about to freak out Geto poked his head out into the hallway "Y/n? come on"

Her mood did a one 180 as Geto waved his hand inside. She quickly followed "sorry I thought you...um left" Geto shook his head.

"I would never leave you."

A/n: Edited :p