8

ENCHANTED

ENCHANTED

As the soft glow of dawn seeped through the half-closed curtains, the room became a canvas painted in muted hues of gold and ivory. Amara, feeling the first gentle rays of the morning sun, stirred in her sleep, an unspoken yearning to stretch and embrace the new day. However, her movement was hindered by an unexpected obstacle – the warmth of an arm draped across her path.

Turning to her side, she discovered the source of the obstruction. There lay Isaac, wrapped in the embrace of deep slumber. The sunlight, like a gentle artist, caressed his features, sculpting shadows and highlights that revealed the contours of his peaceful face. His tousled hair caught the morning light, creating a halo effect that added an ethereal touch to the scene.

Isaac's expression held a tranquility reserved for those lost in the serenity of dreams. A subtle, contented smile graced his lips, mirroring the quiet joy that only the deepest slumbers can evoke. The room, in its early morning stillness, seemed to cradle the two figures in a cocoon of tranquility.

Amara, captivated by the beauty of the moment, hesitated to disturb the peaceful tableau before her. The ambiance was enriched by the rhythmic melody of Isaac's breathing, a gentle cadence that harmonized with the ambient sounds of the waking world outside.

She couldn't help but appreciate the delicate interplay of light and shadow, the tender quietude, and the shared intimacy of the space. As the morning unfolded around them, Amara couldn't resist the impulse to offer a silent acknowledgment of gratitude, her tender smile echoing the warmth of the morning sun that embraced them both.

"Snap a pic; it'll be a masterpiece," Isaac teased, his eyes opening with a twinkle of mischief. A playful smirk made its way to his lips, and Amara rolled her eyes, responding with a nonchalant, "Whatever."