COMMENT'S👇🏾
User1: vonnneeee😍
User2: baeeee
User3: why y'all dressed up
"Because Ddot took me out and he got me some breakfast and glitter roses." I got the roses with from next to me and showed them in the camera.
Time skip
Me and Ddot been ended the live and just sat around doing stuff it was now 3:00.
"Vonne cmon we gotta go." He said standing up. We went to the car and got in. "Do she work from home or we going to a salon?" I asked looking at him. "She work from home I booked it she live like 15 minutes away and we gotta be there before 3:30." We drove off and fifteenth minutes later we were there, we went into her apartment and she told me to sit down.
Like an hour and thirty minutes later I was done. "250." She said, Ddot took some money out and handed it to her and I gave her a 20 dollar tip and we left. "What time we going to the movies?" "At like 8:00" "omfg that's tooo long." I told him whining and he just shrugged his shoulders and drove back to my house. And we went inside and I went to my room and just layer down watching SpongeBob.

Time skip
8:01
"Ma get up so we can leave." I didn't even know I went to sleep it just happened 🤷🏽‍♀️. I got up went to go fix my face and stuff and my hair and we left to the movies and he went to pay for our stuff and we had to sit all the way at the top 😏 jkjk but he got up some snacks and we went in the movie room and sat down, while we was waiting I said to ddot. "Thxs for this whole day pa I really loved everything and I love you so much and I'm happy to be spend my time with u thank u pa." I told him holding his hand. "I love u to ma forever." He smiled holding my hand and I took a picture of us.

(Y'all it's a lot of time skip btw)
Time skip mid movie
Ddot started rubbing my thigh and unbuttoned my jeans and put his hand in my panties. "Darrian tf u doin." He just told me to shush and started rubbing and put a finger in me so I took his wrist pulled it out and butted my pants back up. "Cmon let's leave early." He said grabbing my hand and leaving the movie theater and we got in the car and made it home and went inside I sat my stuff on the counter and went to my room and got some clothes out for my shower Ddot did the same thing and we got in the shower I did my hygiene routine, and layed on top of Ddot and went on instagram to post them pictures of us. "Gn pa I love u." I told him kissing his lips and he mumbled it back while rubbing my ass.

Vonne.Camilla

Camilla

•