Tomas shelby- baby.

Imagine.

"MOVE! She's a criminal, she deserves to die!" Arthur screamed as he held the knife in his hand. "No. You can't hurt her, I won't let you!" I said, and I hid her behind me. The love of my life. The mother of my unborn son. "Don't make me mad!?" Arthur said, as the devil inside of him slowly came out. And he let out an evil grin, as he put the knife under my chin.

"Or I will kill you" he said with the most evil grin I've ever heard. "Do it." I said as I looked him in the eyes, feeling surprisingly calm. He slowly let the sharp cold knife slide over my throat. Only deep enough to cut the outer layer of my skin, causing me to bleed and not lose to much blood. "DONT!" Y/n said as she jumped in front of me. "Y/n no!" I said with fear in my eyes. "You can't kill me." She said as she pushed me away, making Arthur let out a gasp.

"You can't." She said as she stood in my place, and looked at him. But Arthur now only looked more mad then before. I was about to attack him, when she said it. "Im pregnant" she said as she let out a scared sight. Arthur dropped the knife to the ground. As he just started at her in disbelief.

Then he looked over at me, and I looked straight at him. Ready to kill him if he touched her. Not a single word or movement came out of him. He just starred at both of us in disbelief. I quickly grabbed her hand as we both ran to the safest place possible.

——————————————