ɴᴇᴡꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

Start from the beginning

"I'd be too busy to even take a second glance at the thing, so it can't be me." Shoko confessed, leaving the final verdict between Nanami and me.

"I wouldn't care enough to watch it. Y/N, it's yours." Nanami spoke, earning a sigh from me, bur regardless, I took the camera in my hands and held tightly onto it.

"Should we watch something from it?" Shoko asked.

"It's too soon. But maybe one day, we'll all come together again and check it out." I replied, standing up with the device still in my grasp.

We'd lost two of our friends not too long ago, so it'd be stupid to recap our high-school lives in a few videos barely 5 months into our losses.

I opened the case to check if it still had a memory card.

"I'll upload its contents onto a USB some time." I informed them, letting them all know that it was in safe hands.

"Anyways, all of you go away. I need to do something." Nanami stated as a matter of factly, quite literally forcing us out of the door.

"I swear if you're jerking off to those sex books, Nanami, I'm telling Yaga!" Shoko called as Nanami's door locked behind him.

I chuckled, slapping the back of Shoko's head lightly.

"Shut up!" Nanami growled from the other side, clearly distressed.

"And then there were two..." I muttered, lighting Shoko's cigarette that sat between her lips.

She hummed thankfully, opening my door and stepping to the side to allow us entry. I reached into my pocket to pull my phone out. Checking the time, I set the camera on my desk.

"The kids are gonna be out soon. I should go pick them up." I spoke, about to make my way to the door again, but was put to a halt by Shoko.

"I'll come with. I need to run some errands anyways." He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

I just shrugged.

"Sure, if you wanna." I smiled at Shoko.

"But put that thing away before we get to the school. I don't want them kicking us out." I gave her a pointed stare.

"Relax! I'm a well functioning member of society! I'll handle it," She smirked, before opening the door again to leave, and I followed her, kicking the door behind me.

"Where did Gojo go?" Shoko asked, evidently confused.

The mention of him caused me to frown, but I managed to loosen up before Shoko could notice the change.

"He teleported away from me randomly. Something about a mission."

"He has got to stop doing that..." She mumbled, referring to the teleportation, her cigarette still perched in her mouth.

"I second that. Some day, physics is gonna become his worst enemy...even the strongest can't carry out advanced teleportation so frequently." I humoured, walking over to my own desk, slumping down on it.